“Awesome Hotel, Fantastic Staff!!!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Palm Bay
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I stayed at Quality Inn from September 20-27th.
I was greeted by Anjel at the front desk. She was very friendly and and all around fantastic worker. While I was there, she also tended the breakfast bar and is a housekeeper. Jo, at the breakfast bar was very attentive. Very clean area. In addition, Katie, James, John and Derrick, who covered the front desk, we're all very attentive to each and every guests needs! There was a minor problem with my room and the maintenance man, Lou, was there in a moments notice!
I want to commend Erin, the manager, for having such a friendly, amazing staff!!!!
I also enjoyed the clean, quiet serene pool area. The room was kept up very nice by Becca and Kathy and the many other housekeeping staff that would get me anything I needed between linen changes. I like to 'go green', while staying in hotels and I don't have my linens changed every day.
I can't say enough about this Awesome hotel!!! I will definitely stay here next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank dragonfly125

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This hotel is conveniently located near I-95. We had a reservation and check in was a snap. Our king no-smoking room was on the ground floor, which made access/egress easy. I used the free wi-fi briefly and found it adequate for my needs. We used the complimentary coffee bar several times, but we did not have breakfast. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the water was hot and the price was right..

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank seccade
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Seccade,

I am so pleased to hear the wonderful feedback from your time with us, thank you for this. We do hope that we will have the same honor to accomodate you in the future when in our area again.

We are so proud of the Perfect 10 service!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel three (3) days, Sept. 27-30, 2017. Every worker at the hotel was friendly. Katie (Front desk) was very nice and was a welcoming person to their hotel. The breakfast food was hot and delicious. The room was very clean. Nothing to complain about here. We'll stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Joseph H

Joseph,

Thank you for the great feedback! Our entire team takes such pride in the property and our guests, I am thankful for this review personally as Katie and the team are always pushing to be sure they are a Perfect 10 for all guests. Achievement is pure happiness for all of us.
We sure hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel multiple times since I have family in the area. The staff is always pleasant and we've always had a nice stay. The breakfast is good also and the rooms are neat and clean. I've recommend this hotel to other family members .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Danna W
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Danna,

Our entire team thanks you for the wonderful feedback and we are honored to be able to accommodate you while in our area. Be safe traveling, we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed with this Hotel. After having to leave our homes due to Hurricane Irma, everyone on staff at this Hotel did everything to make us feel comfortable. Katie at the front desk is an asset to your company. She goes out of her way to ease tensions and make you feel happy as she is just a bundle of joy. The breakfast every morning, to coffee all day long, the cookies right out of the oven, this was a very nice place to stay. Thank you all for making a traumatic situation enjoyable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank zanadu
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

zanadu,

Our entire team thanks for for this wonderful feedback; especially Katie. Our team has one goal and that is a Perfect 10 every stay, every guest! We are all so pleased to hear that during such a difficult time for our entire area and state, that our team was able to continue such a positive attitude and comfort for all of our guests. As we had such a limited Hurricane Team on Staff, the ability to be sure satisfaction was continued is a successful goal.
Thank you so much for being patient and understanding!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Bay
Suburban Extended Stay
#18 of 22 in Melbourne
6.6 km away
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK