All reviews front desk new carpet stay at this hotel again room was clean smoking room nice place to stay professional staff extended family several months returning next year great customer service location is great maintenance man fitness center shopping and restaurants bit dated decent hotel
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel three (3) days, Sept. 27-30, 2017. Every worker at the hotel was friendly. Katie (Front desk) was very nice and was a welcoming person to their hotel. The breakfast food was hot and delicious. The room was very clean. Nothing to complain about here. We'll stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Joseph H
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Joseph,

Thank you for the great feedback! Our entire team takes such pride in the property and our guests, I am thankful for this review personally as Katie and the team are always pushing to be sure they are a Perfect 10 for all guests. Achievement is pure happiness for all of us.
We sure hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel multiple times since I have family in the area. The staff is always pleasant and we've always had a nice stay. The breakfast is good also and the rooms are neat and clean. I've recommend this hotel to other family members .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Danna W
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Danna,

Our entire team thanks you for the wonderful feedback and we are honored to be able to accommodate you while in our area. Be safe traveling, we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed with this Hotel. After having to leave our homes due to Hurricane Irma, everyone on staff at this Hotel did everything to make us feel comfortable. Katie at the front desk is an asset to your company. She goes out of her way to ease tensions and make you feel happy as she is just a bundle of joy. The breakfast every morning, to coffee all day long, the cookies right out of the oven, this was a very nice place to stay. Thank you all for making a traumatic situation enjoyable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank zanadu
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

zanadu,

Our entire team thanks for for this wonderful feedback; especially Katie. Our team has one goal and that is a Perfect 10 every stay, every guest! We are all so pleased to hear that during such a difficult time for our entire area and state, that our team was able to continue such a positive attitude and comfort for all of our guests. As we had such a limited Hurricane Team on Staff, the ability to be sure satisfaction was continued is a successful goal.
Thank you so much for being patient and understanding!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The staff was fantastic from Lou to Erin and Rebecca and Anita and well everyone was so nice and accommodating. The staff went above and beyond and made our 6 week stay there an absolute pleasure. When you have 3 kids under the age of 10 a hotel room gets small really fast. They did everything to keep us happy and kids busy. Can't wait to bring the kids back by there.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank BJ W
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Wyrick Family,

I'm so proud that you enjoyed your time with us just as much as we enjoyed having you. It was our pleasure to be sure your comfort was a Perfect 10, our team is so thankful for the great feedback from your stay. We can not wait to accommodate your family when they come to visit and hopefully see you all around town. Good Luck in your new home and We wish the kids the best of luck in their new schools :)

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I had booked a room at ANOTHER hotel (see other reviews...lol) and once I checked in there, I realized I was not even going to stay there ONE NIGHT. I had no internet at this OTHER hotel, so I used my phone and found the Quality Inn. The staff were so nice on the phone, I got a great rate, and the room wasHEAVEN. Clean, stocked and the staff was SO nice. The breakfast in the morning was excellent, and a free copy of USA Today is a nice touch. I will stay here again when I travel to Florida to dive. THANK YOU for saving me from THE Palm Bay TROPICAL INN.

Stayed: August 2017
7  Thank Holly S
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Holly S,

I am so sorry that you had a terrible experience when entering the area, however, I am so proud of the team for being sure that was turned around! Our team takes so much pride in the property and making sure all of our guests are comfortable as if they were at home.
Also, I appreciate the time you took to review our property. I and the entire team really do appreciate the kind words and success we have all achieved for your service and comfort. Thank you!

We are looking forward to accommodating you again in the future!