All reviewschristiansabinecortemorningcomfortguests
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The passionate owners Sabine and Christian have converted an old farm house into the estate “Corte Campioli” consisting of 7 luxurious apartments, which all have modern comfort (air conditioning, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, great bed & shower) while maintaining the original charm.

In the morning a great breakfast awaits you, while Christian will provide you with a perfect Italian coffee. Corte Campioli has a private pool, an outdoor kitchen and lounge, and an honesty bar filled with the best local wines. You can also rent an e-bike. In the evening Sabine will make reservations in the best local restaurants. They even organized a cheese and wine tasting evening for all the guests. We enjoyed every hour of our stay in this excellent B&B and will return next year.

Many thanks Sabine and Christian for your hospitality and creating this special piece of paradise in the Marche region!

Room Tip: All rooms are special. Contact the owners who will make sure you get the right room and best rates.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Christian B, Inhaber at Corte Campioli Casa di Campagna, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear N., Hello B.
Thanks für your great und personal review to your star at CORTE CAPIOLI.
It has been a pleasure to have you guys here at our site.
We`ll see you soon at the "Mille Miglia 2018"
Stay safe
Sabine % Christian Blumrath

Reviewed 2 September 2016

If perfect does not exist, staying at Corte Campioli came very close for us. We stayed in the delightfully styled Casa Michele DUE appartment-suite providing the perfect atmosphere and lay-out for a family with two or three kids. The location of the country house in the unspoiled Le Marche landscape allows for magnificent views of the surroundings with quaint, medieval hill-top villages close by. Corte Campioli is a great place to spend the day. Very nice swimming pool, lovely garden and lounge-like terrasses. But we also enjoyed the area, especially Renaissance's gem Urbino proved to be a must-visit to us. We also enjoyed the Adriatic. Two pieces of advice if you were to stay at Corte Campioli: be sure to have Sabine's breakfast. In no way your regular hotel breakfast, but indeed very fresh, healthy, varied, delicious. And make sure to do Christian the favor of drinking just a little more coffee than you are used to at home as he takes great pleasure in spoiling you with his really delicious espressos. In general, Christian and Sabine are readily at your service if you need them to help out, advise about what you can do to make the most out of your vacation or to make arrangements. At the same time, you'll never find them in the way if you don't need them. Even exceeding their impeccable hospitality's significance to the place's positive and relaxing vibe, however, is Christian and Sabine's obvious love for what they have created with the place. It shows in everything.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Christian B, Inhaber at Corte Campioli Casa di Campagna, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

Dear A. and A,
Thanks for your fantastic review. Always you are welcome to CORTE Campioli. We look forward to a reunion. Until then, take good care of you.
Yours
Sabine an Christian

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We have had a very good time, the atmosphere was cosy, the breakfast super, the room very nice, and the owners Sabine and Christian are very friendly, they give a llot of attention to the guests. We have been on three different locations in Le Marche. Corte Campoli was the best, most value for money.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank G7188COnicos
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

We have just returned from this outstanding B&B which is situated in the picturesque Le Marche region. What an utterly delightful find. This was my second visit to the area and the beautiful accommodation and hosts made it very difficult to want to leave and explore.
Our arrival was warm and welcoming with delicious coffee/wine. Our rooms 'convento' and 'laghetto' were tastefully decorated with a mix of luxurious and antique fixtures and fittings and an added bonus of a private terrace. Sabine cooked us dinner ( 3 courses delicious) which allowed us to enjoy a bottle of wine in the gorgeous surroundings. Breakfast was delicious, varied and plentiful and we ate outside in the sunshine.
They have restored this beautiful building sympathetically,lovingly and added touches of modernism to make life comfortable. It was our pleasure and privilege to be able to share it with them. I am planning my next visit in September. Thank you Christian & Sabine we felt very special and spoilt by your exquisite hosting.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Christian B, Inhaber at Corte Campioli Casa di Campagna, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2016

Hello Jo & Kathie,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are happy to have spent time with you and look forward to your next future visit.
Sabine + Christian

Reviewed 11 April 2016

I just returned from a fabulous stay at the Corte Campioli with my sister. While I travel all around the world and have stayed at many of the finest hotels, it was my dream to stay at an incredibly designed, hip, old renovated country house in the Italian countryside. I found just the one at Corte Campoilo – and more! The location was absolutely stunning – even on a misty April morning,, I felt lost in time overlooking the vineyards and up over the hills to the ancient towns in the distance. The attention to detail in every design element at Corte Campiolo was out of the pages of Elle Décor. Sabine and Christian have thought of everything to make their guests stay magical; including a breakfast spread that was not only delicious but beautifully presented. Watch out – Christian is a pro at the cappuccino machine – and we each had three cappuccinos for breakfast! We were on bike so we had enough fuel in us to get anywhere.

I guess the biggest surprise of all wasn’t the stellar architecture and the incredible view and the to-die-for beds – but the graciousness, charm and warmth of the hosts Sabine and Christian. They made us feel so welcome and so at home. We wished we could have stayed longer. I’m not quite sure whether I should say this or not- but my sister and I had arrived late on bike the night before and we were a little lost – so I emailed them to say that I was sorry that we were going to be late for dinner and whether they might know of anyone with a van that could pick us up. I hadn’t checked my messages because I was on bike – but before long, as my sister and I were chugging up yet another hill – a van stopped and I heard the 3 sweetest words – “Are you Sue? “. There were Christian and Sabine with open arms welcoming us with such warmth, smiles and humour. I knew I was going to like them right away! They gave us a big fanfare goodbye the next day as we made our way down to Fano on one of the most exquisite bike rides I’ve ever been on. (It helped that it was all downhill!)

So a big thank you to Sabine and Christian and may anybody reading this review have the pleasure of staying in this sliver of paradise.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Christian B, Inhaber at Corte Campioli Casa di Campagna, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Dear Sue & Kathie,
Thanks a lot for your wonderful review. We also enjoyed it so much to have guests like you !! For that we`re doing it.
Hope to see you again one time.
Christian