Virage Hotel(Osprey)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 267
US$ 228
Siesta Key Bungalows(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$ 184
US$ 133
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 176/night.

Twin Palms of Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$ 187
The Capri at Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$ 205
Captiva Beach Resort(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$ 235
US$ 179
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 194
US$ 183
US$ 1,214
US$ 1,049
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 133
1,011 results
All reviewspool area and tiki barsiesta key beachpoolside roomvenice areapool sidenokomis beachthe main hotelbreakfast was includedbeds were very comfortablevery nice hotelshort drivenice poolcasey keyyogurtsarasotablinds
Reviewed 6 April 2018

the room was dirty savannas too, had semen remains the cover of the mattress had blood of woman the mattress remains of pee I had to change the mattress and fix the room on my own at 1 am very disappointed with the hotel and did not receive compensation

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Greg W, General Manager at Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Damian,
I want to thank you for taking the time to review us

I personally inspected room 142 after your departure on April 5, 2018. Ana, our executive housekeeper, and I totally stripped the bed. We pulled off all the sheets and the mattress pad and found no sign of “semen remains the cover of the mattress had blood of woman the mattress remains of pee.”

I am proud of the work of our housekeepers at Bentley’s who have been here for a minimum of 5 years! Rosa, Maris and Blanca each cleaned your room. I spoke with all 3 the housekeepers concerning your stay, and none had any recollection of your complaint. Our housekeepers were hurt and disappointed by your review.

I would have welcomed the opportunity to speak with you April 4th Thursday morning after your first night staying with us. Upon Check out on April 5th Jessica did, in fact, give you a $50 refund as a professional courtesy.

I want to thank you again for taking the time to review us on multiple social media sites…

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Clean and Comfortable facility. Close proximity to many great beaches. Pool area and Tiki bar were great to hang out at and the live music on Friday & Saturday eve was nice. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed for 2 days at this hotel, the room was of a good size, confortable and very clean. The decor is up to date and the bathroom is very modern and convenient. The breakfast included in the price of the room was good and the coffee in the loby was great

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Bentley March 28-Apr 1st had a first floor king room that faced the pool. When we checked in we were told that they didn’t have our reservation and in fact we were suppose to check-in the day before. After confusion they pretended to give us a reservation ata higher price. After reading TripAdvisor when we got to our room I find out that this exact scam happened two days earlier to another family. Unfortunately we could not find another hotel as it was Spring break and Easter Weekend
The room, while clean, smelled like a dirty wet dog!
The cleaning staff and those who worked at the tiki bar were very friendly and helpful.
Don’t let this scam happen to you. We contacted our credit card company and are waiting a response about this.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dnnmaroney
Greg W, General Manager at Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Good Day Thomas,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review Bentley’s
You made your reservation on Expedia on Feb 3, 2018 for the following dates in 03/28 out 04/01 for a Standard Parkside King room. Your reservation had a 24-cancellation window. You did not cancel your reservation for 03/28 and you were charged a one night no-show charge as per our contract with Expedia. On 3/29 we checked you and happily gave you a free upgrade to a pool side room.

You posted the following “I find out that this exact scam happened two days earlier” and “Don’t let this scam happen to you. We contacted our credit card company and are waiting a response about this” We do not scam.

You also wrote the following “After confusion they pretended to give us a reservation at a higher price”. This is not true. You were charged the exact amount as per your reservation with Expedia’s Virtual Credit Card that you had prepaid. I would be happy to send you a copy of your reservation that you made with Expedia.

Thank You again for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband and I spent one night here during our trip to Florida from Los Angeles and we wish we had stayed longer! The whole hotel is a remodeled roadside motel, which made for a really fun vibe. The room was large, we were upgraded to a poolside room that walked right out to the pool. The pool was great with a bar and food available. The staff was incredibly accommodating, allowing for early check-in and late check-out for maximum use of the pool. I would definitely recommend staying here and we will keep it in mind if we are in the area again!

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool are more quiet, the hotel is by a busy street.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple