Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$ 226
Hotels.comUS$ 225
Expedia.comUS$ 225
WyndhamUS$ 225
PricelineUS$ 225
Lol.travelUS$ 248
1,175 results
All reviews room was clean front desk bike week across the street great stay would stay again convenient location great price continental breakfast yogurt parking lot jackie super8 motel avery frankie interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2021

The location is perfect right off of I-95. The hotel is a little older but it has been updated with newer floors and fresh paint. I am always passing through the area and this location is very convenient for a one night stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank N4622QMtinam
Jackie Avery, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear N4622QMtinam,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. With most economy brands location and convenience are key and we are very happy that we can make your travels easier. We look forward to the next time you pass through.

Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

I enjoy my stay . I give it a 5 stars . Everybody was courtesy and helpful with all my needs . I recommend everyone for the price and staff . The rooms were big and my bed was king size and I slept good on it . The pillows were big and I enjoy it than flat pillows . It had all the the things anyone can offer to their customers . Like coffee pot, mid size refrigerator , microwave , hair dryer , king size bed . Dresser for items . So many good things about the hotel . Can’t wait until do it again

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 268wilmap

Dear 268wilmap,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are so happy that we could make your Christmas vacation so memorable. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

They have really upped their game at the Super 8 brand. . This is the second 8 I have stayed up this week in various cities. Dog friendly is the most important thing to me, equally important is the cleanliness of the rooms and modern amenities. Both 8’s I stayed in had nicely remodeled rooms and were very clean and well-maintained. Satellite TV lineup of channels was excellent. Much better than the limited channels offered by La Quinta. Price was an excellent value. And both locations where I stayed felt safe and had state of the art security camera systems I did not feel hesitant to walk my dog at 3 o’clock in the morning. And finally the staff was nice, friendly, welcoming, and efficient.
I will most certainly return to this Super 8 in Ormond Beach and the Crestview location in the future.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 943patrickq

Dear 943patrickq,

Thank you for such a nice review! We try our very hardest to make sure all of our guests have an excellent experience while staying with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 15 December 2020

The woman who checked me in was very kind. I am partially deaf and she was very accommodating. The room looked like the picture. Only beef with the room is the TV is old. There was a fridge and lots of towels.

Room tip: I asked for somewhere quiet

Dear Curiosity248082,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are in the process of updating our TV's so next time you come and stay with us we can make it a 5 star visit. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2020

Needed a place to stay for the night in a last minute situation. Staff was friendly and room was clean. Decor was modern and looked nice. Not bad for the cheapest hotel I could find in the area. Would stay again.

1  Thank Jbey77

Dear Jbey77,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We value each and every one of our guest's opinions. We hope to see you again the next time you need a night away.