All reviews comfortable beds free breakfast bike week rates florida ormond
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I walked into the lobby and I thought it might be a decent place. The front desk agent was not talkative, very cold. I work in hotels and he would be fired based on the welcome I received. Then I went to my room... There was trash piled up by the stairs sitting on the ground (this was about 4PM!) but I was still trying to be positive knowing how hard it can be in the hospitality industry. As I opened the door it was such a heavy stench of urine I thought I was going to vomit, there was some sticky substance still on the table and there was change on the top of the TV stand... So I requested a different room, and I got one... I felt like I had just entered the Bates Motel. This place is a disgrace to the brand that I work for and I hope that they either demolish the whole place or at least gut it. There is no hope with the smells that place gave off. I left this hotel after the second room and went to a Days Inn in Daytona Beach, much more satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Awesome hotel ,very friendly and the staff was so nice . Very quiet and restaurants around hotel made it convenient some open 24hrs.
Pool was awesome not crowded and free breakfast was good . Very clean room and no issues of any kind , stayed here for a week .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family