“Good Food / good price / nice atmosphere. ”

Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Ranked #86 of 234 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I've now eaten here three times & consistently have experienced prompt, courteous service, and solidly good Chinese & Thai food. The atmosphere gets a B+ to A- from me, other than the strip mall location. For an appetizer, the steamed dumplings w/ pork are always great. Some of the Chinese dishes are a little too heavy on garlic to my liking, but overall, I know I'll eat a good meal here.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

My daughters and I were in the mood for Chinese food and found this place. The menu was diverse as it also offered sushi, Chinese and Thai food. i opted for the Panang Curry with jasmine rice and my daughters had sweet and sour chicken with fried rice, pork lo mein, and miso soup. The server also served us the fried noodles with the orange sauce, which was delicious We received our food rather quickly and it was a lot of food for us all, so we took it back to our hotel. The food was tasty and the price reasonable. Definite stop if you are around Ormond Beach.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Fast food with good service and decent food the tofu dish had way too much sugar but the rest was good

Reviewed 19 February 2017

i have lunch here at least once a month. it doesn't matter if i'm in the mood for chinese or japanese -- they are both really good.

their sushi lunch specials are fabulous, in terms of quality and price! and the servers are helpful and hands on.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I ate here for the first time with my husband and we both ordered the Shrimp Tempora. It came with a generous tasty salad, soup of our choice (we ordered Wonton soup) and a side of white rice. The server was very polite and efficient and while waiting for the soup, we looked around at the decor - which is very attractive, unique and almost everything is black - tables, seating, and more.Parking is plentiful and after or before lunch, you might want to check out the adjoining stores. The place is suitable for all ages.