“The BEST cupcake I ever had!”
Review of Cakery Creation

Cakery Creation
Ranked #3 of 8 Bakeries in Ormond Beach
Description: We provide a beautiful variety of yummy cupcakes, cakes, pies, cheesecakes, brownies, cake pops and much more
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on vacation in June and I now compare every cupcake to Cakery Creation. So far not one has been as perfect as the one I had here. It was perfect and everybody should try it at least once.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

My family and I have happily used Liz and her team at Cakery Creation for several events over the past 3 years: my bridal shower and wedding, sister's bridal shower, wedding and "grooms cake", my 30th birthday cupcakes and most recently for a joint 70th birthday celebration.

Not only are are her cakes DELICIOUS (and I'm not even that big of a "sweets" fan) but are so beautiful, unique and truly provide that "wow" pinterest- worthy pop to any event.

For my wedding cake I sent Liz a picture of my dress and she was able to match the detail of the dress to the wedding cake perfectly. The attention to detail on both my cake and my sister's "grooms cake" (Go Noles) have been talked about constantly by family and friends!

Not only is she able to create your specific vision but she and her team can take a "rough idea" and create something truly special and "outside the box". For a joint birthday celebration I asked her to combine a "beachy scene" with a "hot rod theme" , two very different concepts and she was able to combine them into one beautiful design that made sense and was truly unique.

Looking at her designs you would think her creations would be in upper hundreds but we are always pleasantly surprised at how very, very reasonable her costs are! In fact when priced out a "generic" run of the mill publix cake it would have been more expensive than my custom cake from Liz!

Always a pleasure having Liz and her cakes part of our celebrations!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped by with my family to grab a treat. I got the coconut cream and it was great. Soft cake, sweet but not too sweet, and the coconut was just right. My daughter's got the red velvet and vanilla and were happy with their choices. It's very small inside, so plan on taking them to go. There are some nice parks near the water that you can stop and find a table.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I am not normally a cupcake lover, but I wanted to give this place a try while there on vacation. They were absolutely the best cupcakes that I have ever tasted. I felt that the $3 price was reasonable since I have paid the same for products of inferior quality.

Thank F. S
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I typically am not a huge fan of cupcakes, but stopped in because my family wanted to try it out. All I can say is WOW, these are phenomenal cupcakes! We left with half a dozen and I wish we had purchased more of them. My favorite was the chocolate peanut butter, but the other flavors I was lucky enough to get my hands on were delicious as well. I thought all cupcakes were created equal, but these are seriously good cupcakes. I hope I have an excuse next time to order a cake!