See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Very quiet comfortable room with comfy beds! Kids loved the indoor poo and the fast internetl . Great hot breakfast with lots of choices. Overall great stay !

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed with my family for 4 nights and in that time the rooms weren't cleaned once. we were supposed to stay 5 nights but after coming back to the room without it being cleaned and given basic utilities such as shampoo and soaps we left. We were told to call back and ask for a refund for the night we left but when doing so we got a rude response from Daxa (the manager) who said she could only give 20% which she then changed for $20 "to make me happy". The towels would be taken and not replaced when the room was supposed to be cleaned but it wasn't cleaned. The wifi was also terrible so we weren't able to connect at all. We had to go downstairs for our towels every day.

Room Tip: don't come here
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Being a rewards member and have stayed in numerous Days Inn properties with my pet was shocked when charged 40.00 extra for the pet. I was told it was based on weight of the pet. I can only hope that in some cases that does not also apply two people. I was amazed that Days Inn corporate would allow this.

Reviewed 3 April 2018