“If you like your food flavorless, go here”
Review of Hot Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hot Wok
Ranked #150 of 227 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I ordered several items and nothing had flavor, one of the dishes had a hot pepper pic next to it, and that had no flavor either. Very disappointed, my first time and last. Had it delivered, not many restaurants deliver around here :(

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Awesome well prepared food. Just tell them what you want and how you want it and it will magically appear. I go every week to get my fix of great veggies, prepared just the way I like them.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Ada, the daughter of the owners is great. Had General Tso's chicken, orange chicken, beef skewers, and wontons. Everything was really good, and they deliver to Ormond by the Sea for $30 minimum.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Love the food and selection here. Either on the way home or delivery ... saves me from negotiating the bikers. Fast and very friendly service! Recommend them especially as a break from pizza. Try the pinapple chicken!

Reviewed 17 September 2015

I came in to get some supper to go, I ordered the Dragon & Phoenix. This is General Tso's Chicken and spicy shrimp, not. This is supposed to be a spicy dish. This had to the blandest food I have ever tasted, no flavor at all. I'm glad I brought it home to add all the spices it needed to become a little spicy. Don't think I'll be back again, should have gone to the pizza place next door.

Been to Hot Wok? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK