“They've improved my favorite dessert - Kudos to them”
Review of Theia's Pastries

Theia's Pastries
Ranked #6 of 8 Bakeries in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 13 February 2015

I posted a critical review on this pastry shop more than a year ago. Today, I have to give them credit for significantly improving their Baklava. My favorite Greek pastry. When they first opened there was far too little honey in their pastry and I said so. I tried it again and this time..Terrific!

Reviewed 26 January 2015

I love baklava and Theia's did not disappoint. I also made some of the homemade granola. It was not too overly sweet--a good thing. My daughter is a runner and has a 1/2 marathon in April. I'm going to take her some of this to eat before and after the race.

Reviewed 9 October 2014

great authentic greek partries and other assorted baked goods.
owner is very nice. you can dine in or take out. they serve drinks also.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I have come here twice for take away Greek cookies. Both times I was served efficiently and pleasantly. The citrus cookies are served with a final drizzle of honey and nuts. Not quite certain which bakery the other reviewer was at but I found a sufficient amount of honey when appropriate. I will return!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I came in after lunch and wanted something sweet to take home. I went in expecting to see lots of pastries to choose from, but that didn't really happen. There were a couple of pastries in a cooler, then there were some cookies and a couple of other pastries. I got some cookies and that was it. There was a nice seating area for coffee, and in general it was a great place, but need more pastries.

1  Thank Lisa N