“YUMMY ICE CREAM”

Hershey's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Ormond Beach
Description: Granada Plaza shopping center -- corner of A1A and Granada Blvd, beach block
Reviewed 11 December 2015

We enjoyed BOGO ice cream with a coupon book we picked up. I had peanut butter chocolate and it was very tasty. Good location just off the beach at Hwy 40 and A1A.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

A friend suggested we try Hershey ice cream because my husband loves icecream. I am so glad we tried this store. The ice cream is really delicious. There are many choices, all wonderful. The young man Nick who waited on us was so personable. He gave us a frequent user card to get a free scoop after so many visits. This was awesome. We went every day of our vacation.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

Great little take me back ice cream parlor. Huge servings of your favorite flavor. Tables outside to sit and enjoy your treat.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

We discovered Hershey's on our last visit to Ormond while walking back to the Royal Floridian. Great ice cream. We ended up going back several times during the week !

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

We stumbled across this place and I'm sure glad we did! I had black cherry ice cream and my husband had chocolate it was very good. Going back after dinner this evening.