“Always an enjoyable experience..!!”
Review of Thai Erawan

Thai Erawan
Ranked #37 of 232 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 February 2011

My wife and I first went to The Thai Erawan Restaurant with another couple who introduced it to us. We've been back several more times and most recently on Valentine's Day of this year. The hostess is always cheerful and as always, we were well attended to by our server. The amibiance is remarkably soothing from the decor to the music. The food is always excellent. We highly recommend The Thai Erawan.

2  Thank joepiet

Reviewed 15 January 2011

I have been there two or three times so far and am going back today for luncheon special! This will be a regular stop for me.

#1 - atmosphere is like a spa - soothing music, feng shui all the way including beautiful large Buddha fountain greeting you, bamboo, and elephant carvings

#2 - best tasting Thai food I've had

#3 - soup, fried spring roll and fruit dessert included with some meals

The only thing I wish they would include is a pot of tea. If they did that this place would be absolutely perfect.

2  Thank pH2Oville
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I am so happy that Thai Erawan is in Ormond Beach! Such great Thai food! I get take-out from here about once a week. The lunch specials are a great deal, as well. I would recommend the fresh rolls, papaya salad, duck, pad thai, coconut soup (tom kah gai), or any of the curries, especially the red curry, panang, or masaman curry. I am a big Thai food fan, and they use all of the right ingredients, including kafir lime leaves and lemongrass. Very tasty! Only drawback is price - little expensive.

2  Thank traveller987
Reviewed 6 September 2010

The staff here have become a second family. They always greet us with a positive attitude and a smile. Since we are regulars, they've even memorized our "usual", though they never presume and still give us menus. Really delicious food! You can customize how spicy you wish your dishes to be; the appetizers, soups, and noodle dishes have always been delicious. For your money, you get a LOT of food. We are always able to have enough to take home for several meals later. The atmosphere is beautiful, complete with a lovely fountain as you enter the restaurant. It's also open later than most places around, which is a grand treat when we are looking for a bite to eat after 8 PM, when most places (besides the chains) around here seem to start closing down.

1  Thank CapeCodNurse
Reviewed 20 July 2010

From the outside of the restaurant, which sits in a run of the mill strip mall, I would never have guessed what would greet me inside. The décor is captivating, from the beautiful waterfall inside the door, to the artistic touches on the walls. Yet, I felt completely comfortable in casual shorts and top and sandals. Most of the entrees were in the $10-20 range. The wait staff was very knowledgeable about the menu selections, and our waitress was quick to recommend a very tasty entrée and appetizer when asked. The food quality was definately above average. I had called ahead and asked for a reservation, but the restaurant wasn't anywhere near full when we arrived.

1  Thank mykcrealtor