“Take out was so bad”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

The food was so bad we got the garlic chicken and sweet and sour chicken it was so bad and the small proportions of food and the food seamed frozen and not fresh ill never go back msybe if u go in u get better food if this is Thai food I would hate to see what they do to Chinese food it was terrible nothing good about it water down overpriced Frozen slop

Reviewed 22 June 2018

My wife and I dined here for the first time on a Friday night. I had crab rangoon for an appetizer that was very good. We like a mild spicy thai dinner and my wife ordered her chicken pad thai medium. This was her mistake and she should have ordered it mild. The server, sorry I did not note the name, did have it changed and it was much better. I had the roasted duck for my entrée. It too, was a little spicier than I normally order but it was very good. Moral is, if you are not sure of the spice, go low so you are not disappointed because the food was excellent, especially the fresh vegetables cooked perfect. We plan on returning. They also had a Monday through Thursday from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm where if you purchase two entrees you get a complimentary (one) house wine, sake, imported or domestic beer or appetizer up to $6.50 in value. The inside of the restaurant was clean and quiet.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We changed our minds about where to eat and we were glad that we walked in their door. Pleasant atmosphere , nice music, friendly wait staff. Enjoyed our food and may very well go back again on our stay here. My husband had a generous portion of grouper with 2 large shrimp and veggies. I had a rice noodle dish with shrimp, fried egg and broccoli. Pleased with the whole experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We thought the food was very good, and moderately priced. The server was extremely knowledgeable about the menu and gave us good advice. Fresh fruit delivered with the bill was a nice touch.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

So, we went to eat here and felt awkward when we walked in. We sat down, and something felt weird. Something smelt like dog.... So, we were sitting and i noticed fur on the carpet surrounding us. At first we thought it was a coincidence, but then we heard animal noises in the back kitchen. We were just completely shocked‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️.