“The best Thai we've ever had. Period.”
Review of Thai Erawan

Thai Erawan
Ranked #37 of 232 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I'm a big fan of Thai food, and have eaten at Thai restaurants all around the Daytona area, and elsewhere. This place is incredible. Excellent service, great decor, super clean, personable wait staff. The prices seem more than fair. One of the best restaurants...of any kind...in the Daytona Beach area.

1  Thank PatrickAltes

Reviewed 12 September 2011

We found this wonderful restaurant that is 4 miles from our Daytona Beach condo after trying other asian restaurants. Nicole was our server and she was fantastic. The decor was classy and upscale and the food was fresh, authentic and very good. We started with the Spring Rolls... these were crispy on the outside and fresh and crunchy on the inside... absolutely yummy! For an entree, I had the "Amazing Beef" that was served with steamed broccoli and the beef was cooked in a delicious sauce. My vegetarian husband started with the Tom Yum Tofu soup and it was prepared perfectly. He asked for "medium" heat and it was exactly that although a bit spicy for my taste (I prefer mild). For his entree he ordered Pad Thai Tofu/Veg and ate the entire generous portion. Our food was fantastic, the wine was good and the service was great. We will definitely return!

1  Thank C W
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Great food... Wonderful atmosphere. Highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2011

We at here based on the great reviews and our love of Thai food. This wasn't it. There was nothing wrong with the food as it was edible. but it did not wow any of us. The portions were acceptable for Lunch. The soup taste like ramen noodles from college with some chopped chive for decoration. The curry was OK. My wife was less taken with her noodles. The fried rice was pedestrian (we all tried it as we had purchased it for our children). The cost of the food was very high for what we got in product.

The server was good, although we had to wait a bit with only two other tables covered. I think was were interrupting their clean up from the lunch rush. But when I ma paying the check I would like to come first. That is why they close between lunch and dinner, to get prepared for the evening service.

1  Thank OhMightyStomach
Reviewed 16 July 2011

We were a little afraid when we first walked in being the only customers, but fear not, it was wonderful. Beautifully decorated with perfect versions of our favorite dishes. I love amazing tofu, tofu and broccoli in a spicy peanut sauce, and Thai Erawan's version was wonderfully spicy and flavorful. My husband likes his food Thai hot and the beef dish he had was also done just right. Will return again.

4  Thank salligator