“Superb Dinner”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 May 2011

Maybe you also know that feeling.. The feeling of having eaten enough fries with ketchup, hamburgers, pizza or chicken wings. It can be great food but sometimes you just crave for something different. That different food was fod here at the Thai Erawan.

Great relaxed atmosphere and great friendly service by our waiter. We shared the Bangkok Shrimp as a starter and my girlfriend had the Ginger Chicken and had the Fancy Duck. Al dishes were perfectly cooked and tasted sooooo good. Combined with a fresh and crispy Singha Beer imported from Thailand it made a perfect meal.

I can't recommend this dining experience enough. Try it!

4  Thank Rasmus2100

Reviewed 22 May 2011

This restaurant is located in a strip mall, but you will never know it once you are inside. They have a lovely water wall upon entering with soothing music playing softly in the background. The decor is obviously Asian-themed, but understated and easy on the eyes. We were acknowledged and seated right away in one of the booths. I ordered the Tom Yum Shrimp soup and it was perfection in a bowl. I am still dreaming about that soup. Delicious. For and entree I ordered the Shrimp Pad Thai, which was well executed. They offer a wide range of dishes that are much more adventerous for those who are braver than I. DH ordered a beef dish that I think was a special that night. It was also very good. The server was very attentive, but not overly so. I don't remember the exact bill, but I know I had two glasses of wine as well and that I was impressed with how little the bill was. I would recommend this place to anyone. I wish I lived in the area so I could go back again and again.

1  Thank diablo77
Reviewed 20 April 2011

All three dishes we ordered were very good. Service was excellent. The restaurant is very conveniently located on a strip mall across from the ocean.

Reviewed 16 February 2011

My wife and I first went to The Thai Erawan Restaurant with another couple who introduced it to us. We've been back several more times and most recently on Valentine's Day of this year. The hostess is always cheerful and as always, we were well attended to by our server. The amibiance is remarkably soothing from the decor to the music. The food is always excellent. We highly recommend The Thai Erawan.

2  Thank joepiet
Reviewed 15 January 2011

I have been there two or three times so far and am going back today for luncheon special! This will be a regular stop for me.

#1 - atmosphere is like a spa - soothing music, feng shui all the way including beautiful large Buddha fountain greeting you, bamboo, and elephant carvings

#2 - best tasting Thai food I've had

#3 - soup, fried spring roll and fruit dessert included with some meals

The only thing I wish they would include is a pot of tea. If they did that this place would be absolutely perfect.

2  Thank pH2Oville