“Anniversary dinner”

Todd English's Blue Zoo
Reserve with OpenTable
Todd English's Blue Zoo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 3,776 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Renowned for his unique style and ability to entertain, Celebrity Chef Todd English combines the freshest seafood with coastal cuisines from around the world in a setting you won't forget in Todd English's bluezoo. Designed by renowned architect, Jeffrey Beers, Todd English's bluezoo is truly a work of art. Beers has extensive experience and an exceptional reputation in both the architecture and interior design industries. He has a keen interest in the relationship between architecture and light and has studied and practiced the art of glass and glass blowing with renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly. Continued collaboration and work with the medium provide Beers an unparalleled expertise in glass - both as material and light design element - as is evidenced in each of his projects to date.
Tri-City area, MI
“Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed 5 July 2012 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful dinner and very accommodating for our children. Expensive, but worth it for a special event and for fantastic seafood.

1 Thank magnolia04
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Lancashire, England
“Good food and service - but the menu should state if a dish contains nuts!”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I was with a small wedding party and found the food and service very good - the best we had in 10 days in Orlando. I even passed a compliment to the hotel manager for our waiter (Brandon) who was excellent.
The only downside was that the menu did not state that the dessert my wife chose contained nuts - and she has an allergy. The staff were excellent at providing an replacement but she had already taken a couple of bites which caused her discomfort later on. Rating would have been 5 star otherwise.

1 Thank ltexile
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE best dining experience in Orlando”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

This wasn't my first time at Bluezoo, but definitely one of my favorites. I love bringing new people to this restaurant, and this time it was my future in-laws. My fiance and I have dined her a few times, so we already knew a few of the starters that we just HAD to get. The Tuna Tartare is one of the BEST dishes I've ever eaten, so we ordered that. Also, their perfectly cooked scallop dish comes on top of a perfectly cooked braised short rib. We also went with the tempura haricot verts ont he recommendation of our amazing server Christina W. For main dishes, I had the Soft Shell crab dish, which was fantastic. The other people in my party ordered the Ahi Tuna, the Pork Trifecta, and the Chef's pasta of the day which feature prosciutto wrapped salmon. Throughout the meal we have a few cocktails as well. All of which were wonderful, and once again recommended by our server. You HAVE to go to Bluezoo, and if you know what's good for you, you'll ask for Christina W. for an amazing dining experience.

1 Thank Jacob K
London, United Kingdom
“Disappointing experience”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

We arrived on time for our table for a family of 4, were greeted by front of house then left waiting for 10 minutes without any explanation and then led into an empty restaurant! Our waiter was unfriendly to the point of rudeness and had an air of thinly disguised disdain towards us throughout our meal, which cost several hundred dollars. He didn't seem to understand my English accent (!) and kept saying "I'm sorry?" every time I asked a question about the menu.I felt that the ambience was far too cool for its own good and that we were not the clientele they desired. It's a bit ridiculous for a restaurant which after all is in Walt Disney World not to be child-friendly, and our children are older and extremely well-behaved! Having said all that, the food was lovely, but I didn't enjoy the evening because we were made to feel very unwelcome. Having eaten in most of the signature Disney restaurants during our two week holiday I can safely say I'd rather eat in any of the others instead (e.g. Citricos, California Grill or Flying Fish) and would never go back to Blue Zoo.

1 Thank Tess121
Long Beach, New York
“Bluezoo is superb food, fun atmosphere, and great service”
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I would highly recommend it. Delishous, fresh, artfully prepared seafood served by friendly and efficient wait staff. Fabulous experience. Would definitely go again.