“Holy moly. This was amazing.”
Review of Q'Kenan Restaurant

Q'Kenan Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 4,101 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Latin, Venezuelan
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Place serving typical food from Venezuela also we have Latino Food too. Our specialties are Arepas Empanadas Cachapas Tequeños Yoyos Patacones South American BBQ Natural Juices
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I have never had Venezuelan food and decided to come here based off Trip advisor reviews. We walk in and a news crew is filming and talking about the food. That's awesome! That gave us a great impression. The waitress was sweet, patient, and helped us decide what to eat. Gah, it was amazing. We were in heaven. If I lived anywhere near here, I would visit often.

1  Thank AK2309

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Food was amazing authentic and customer service even better a great little gem we found this place on a family trip

1  Thank Alejandra Z
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you Trip Advisor. This was a place that I probably would not have found or tried had I not seen it on TA. The food was excellent. The service superb. I had empanadas and the plantain dish with beef and chicken (I forget them name). I will be back many more times.

2  Thank HBFitzgerald
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I admit to be a fan of the arepas and carne mechada. Fortunate, we have quite a few Venezuelan restaurants in Orlando. We decided to give this restaurant a try after reading the reviews. We just love it!!! Everything here is fresh and tasty. The seasoning is just lovely. Our server was amazing and she knew everything about the different dishes. The serving sizes are huge. I must say that finding the restaurant was not easy, but the food and the service offset the location. We will be regulars here!

1  Thank Nais9110
Reviewed 2 August 2017

...and I had it many times. Service is very polite and helpful. The food was fresh, portions were big and it was delicious. El patacon is a must have for you to try. MUY RICO!

1  Thank aniaeme