4,532 results
All reviews copa loca bedroom villa sea world full kitchen marriott vacation club paddle boats pizza hut main pool time share ice cream shop washer and dryer great resort marriott properties international drive daily activities tennis courts screened in porch
Reviewed 13 November 2009

Enjoyed our stay here very much. The postion of this complex is wonderful. It is close to all the attractions but its position is at the quiet end of International Drive so the traffic is not heavy. The grounds and surroundings are lovely although the apartment itself could do with being updated. We stayed in the one bedroom apartment and although the bed in the main bedroom was very comfortable the mattress on the bed settee could have been better. The service at the Marriott was excellent - there was a problem with our cistern and maintenance arrived only 15 minutes after I had contacted the desk - I was very impressed! If going to Orlando again I would probably consider staying here again, based mainly on its excellent location and excellent facilities within the grounds.

1  Thank Miss_Pie
Reviewed 11 November 2009

This resort was fantastic. The pictures posted paint a pretty accurate picture for you, though I will admit it was a little smaller than I expected, but still worth it. I loved this resort and all of the amenities offered. I will certainly stay there again on future trips to Orlando.

Reviewed 9 November 2009

I have stayed here twice before in 2003 and 2005, and the resort is still as i had remembered. Clean well maintained grounds, pool areas and rooms. A few things didn't work in my parents room - the patio door would not lock and it took two days to fix, the smoke alarm kept beeping and it took 2 days to change the battery but overall it wasn't a major issue.I used the gym a few times and it was very well equipped, the bar had happy hour though we only used it once. At the main pool they played the same cd over and over again which was a bit toooooooooo much. My kids loved the rock climbing which was free and the visit from Bret who came from GATORLAND and brought aligators. lizards, scorpions and some lovely creatures for us to look at. We ahd a great time and would go back again in a minute

1  Thank wrisberg
Reviewed 5 November 2009

We arrived to a nice welcoming and quick check in. Once we arrived at our assigned villa we were very surprised on the strong foul odor of mold. They room was very clean and spacious, but the smell definitely over rid the satisfaction of the nice clean room. I had 5 other families that we traveled with staying in the same building. So I went and checked 3 other units to see if they were having the same problem. They all had the same smell but not as bad as it was in our unit. I’ve stayed at several up scale villas in the Orlando area with no issues of the smell of mold, and was advised by the front desk to crank the AC to eliminate the smell. We left for the afternoon and into evening to attend a show and returned to even a more foul smell. I called the front desk to see if we could move to a different villa. They advised they would get back to us, THE NEXT DAY! They offered us a room in a different building. We went and looked to see if it too had a stench odor. Upon arrival it was obvious it had just been painted and smelled of fresh paint. I went back to the front counter and was directed to the manager of the villas assignment and demanded a room with minus the smell of paint or mold. WOW!! Within just 5 minutes we were given a villa minus the paint smell or mold. My suggestion is when you arrive and you smell the strong odor of mold go up to the front and talk to the manager. It was just a bad start to our vacation having to change rooms, and dealing with a foul odor, but other than that the place is great for families.

1  Thank paratrooper1397
Reviewed 2 November 2009

And are loving it. This is a very large resort with lots to do for everyone. The 2 bedroom is hugh but in the Marriott Villas they usually are. There are several pools to chose from and the kids love that and the rock wall. With all the attractions so close I am sure we will not get to everything that is possible to do here, so we do plan to come back.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family