US$ 168
US$ 126
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

US$ 134
US$ 105
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

US$ 123
US$ 78
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 102/night.

US$ 101
US$ 80
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 83
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 92/night.

US$ 169
US$ 144
US$ 106
US$ 89
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 205
US$ 177
US$ 136
US$ 100
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

US$ 321
US$ 289
4,421 results
All reviewscopa locabedroom villasea worldfull kitchenmarriott vacation clubpaddle boatspizza hutmain pooltime shareice cream shopwasher and dryergreat resortmarriott propertiesinternational drivedaily activitiestennis courtsscreened in porch
Reviewed 5 November 2009

We arrived to a nice welcoming and quick check in. Once we arrived at our assigned villa we were very surprised on the strong foul odor of mold. They room was very clean and spacious, but the smell definitely over rid the satisfaction of the nice clean room. I had 5 other families that we traveled with staying in the same building. So I went and checked 3 other units to see if they were having the same problem. They all had the same smell but not as bad as it was in our unit. I’ve stayed at several up scale villas in the Orlando area with no issues of the smell of mold, and was advised by the front desk to crank the AC to eliminate the smell. We left for the afternoon and into evening to attend a show and returned to even a more foul smell. I called the front desk to see if we could move to a different villa. They advised they would get back to us, THE NEXT DAY! They offered us a room in a different building. We went and looked to see if it too had a stench odor. Upon arrival it was obvious it had just been painted and smelled of fresh paint. I went back to the front counter and was directed to the manager of the villas assignment and demanded a room with minus the smell of paint or mold. WOW!! Within just 5 minutes we were given a villa minus the paint smell or mold. My suggestion is when you arrive and you smell the strong odor of mold go up to the front and talk to the manager. It was just a bad start to our vacation having to change rooms, and dealing with a foul odor, but other than that the place is great for families.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank paratrooper1397
Reviewed 2 November 2009

And are loving it. This is a very large resort with lots to do for everyone. The 2 bedroom is hugh but in the Marriott Villas they usually are. There are several pools to chose from and the kids love that and the rock wall. With all the attractions so close I am sure we will not get to everything that is possible to do here, so we do plan to come back.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2009

We stayed in this hotel for just one night, so we didn't get to try all the facilities but it's a huge resort with a lot to do. The pool near our building was closed due to maintenance. We wondered why they didn't give us another room since it wasn't busy at all. Upon arrival we found a pile of garbagebags from other rooms next to our door. The room was dark and the carpet was wet at places due to a leak near the balconydoor. Bathroom was clean. Bed was ok.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2009

My husband and I own a timeshare in Cabo San Lucas. We recently exchanged our one bedroom for a two bedroom two bath at this resort. We asked another couple to join us (the primary purpose of our trip to Orlando was to hang out at the International Food and Wine Festival at Epcot/visit the other parks at WDW).

The unit (villa) was very, very nice. We were placed in Building 86, which is a bit far away from the main action of the resort (pools, restaurants, lobby) BUT it was extremely quiet, which we prefer. We were on the third floor in an end unit and, in general, did not hear much noise from any other guests.

The villa was equiped with a more than decent kitchen and a huge (glass) dining room table (I shudder to think about what young children might do to this table, as well as the coffee table, which was also glass!) Glass cleaner was provided! A safe was in the closet of the master bedroom, which was large enough for two laptops and several other items (complimentary in villa wi-fi was very much appreciated).

Check in was fast and easy. It was no problem to add our visitors to our reservation so that they could get through the guard gate. We ended up inviting one other person to come stay one night; ditto that process. All cars are required to have a parking pass displayed while parked/when coming into the resort; I was pleased that the parking/passes were free (some resorts charge for parking).

The check in staff/guards were nice. We found the house keeping staff to be a bit "surly" but we didn't have to interact with them at all (room cleaning was an extra charge; I did think they should have cleaned the room once mid-week, included). What I mean by surly is; they did not hold the elevator for my husband; looking blandly at him as he raced to get to it (he had luggage or else he would have taken the stairs). One other time I saw a maid going into an nearby room, I smiled at her; she just looked away.

We ate at one of the small outdoor pool restaurants (Copa Loca) once; service was fine and food was good if a bit expensive ($9 for frozen cocktails, about the same for a sandwich/wrap). The other time we were at this pool (one of four; the closest to our villa), we had hoped to get pool side service but there didn't appear to be anyone. No matter, really; the bar tender was nice.

We ate in several nights, utilizing the huge nearby Publix (on Vineland in a shopping center) to obtain provisions. The kitchen was stocked enough such that we had a pot roast, salad, biscuits, and a pie (although I did have to bring my own springform pan!)

The grounds of the resort were lovely; we were near a golf tee (not sure which). Sort of park-ish. Since we were at WDW most of the time, we didn't explore as much as we might have.

My husband called to get directions to an ABC (liquor) store; they provided them but first tried to direct him to a much more expensive Sony store (don't do that; their prices are a rip off!) We received a daily (recorded) message from "Staff" with the next day's weather forecast and activities going on at the resort (again, a lot to do for people that would care to).

We did get one call from someone attempting to talk us into a timeshare presentation in turn for $75, but, we're wise to this and just told them "No thank you" and never heard anything else. We've found that, if you own or are exchanging, they know that you know what the score is and so give up pretty easily.

Each of the bedrooms had its own private balcony; very nice. Word to the wise; NO SMOKING is allowed in the rooms, on the balconies, or in the pool area. I had called to ask where smoking WAS allowed (one of our friends is a smoker); the answer? The parking lot! We did see many people in the parking lot/area smoking. She opted for a small table near the parking lot where a friendly racoon kept her company most evenings.

There was a spa on site but we didn't use it. Our bathroom had a HUGE jetted tubs, which we did use a few times. First time in my life that I've been in a jetted tub with the jets underneath me. Sort of an odd experience but it was relaxing.

My only complaints are minor; the surly house keeping staff, the additional charge for room cleaning, one screen on one of the windows was not on correctly and the pillows were awful (either too soft or rock hard). All in all, nothing to really complain about but I cite them for others information.

We get to Orlando every three or four years; we'd definitely try this resort again. In general, I would surmise that the folks who had issues with this resort are in the minority.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Empress5150
Reviewed 27 October 2009

We went from October 11th to the 17th. We had a two bedroom Villa. It had a great living area and full kitchen. We really did not cook in that much except for frozen pizza and hot dogs, but if we wanted to, there was everything there we needed to prepare full meals for a family of six. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. We got maid service daily, which is unusual when you rent a villa. The location was very close to seaworld and not too far from Disney. The pools were big and spacious and the kids really enjoyed swimming in them. We got a great rate since it was being promoted as their 25th anniversary rate. Only 172.00 a night for a two bed, two bath full kitchen condo. I have paid almost twice as much for facilities not quite as nice. Overall, a wonderful, memorable family vacation. would defintely stay there again!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family