4,526 results
All reviews copa loca bedroom villa sea world full kitchen marriott vacation club paddle boats pizza hut main pool time share ice cream shop washer and dryer great resort marriott properties international drive daily activities tennis courts screened in porch
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Our stay at the Grande Vista was great, we had a three bedroom which was great for the grand children. Everyone had their own room and baths. The resort has many pools, the two main pools are great for the kids and they have three or four less busy pools for those that like a more quiet atmosphere. They have onsight restaurants, fast food, 9 hole golf course, boat rentals and fishing poles for the kids. Just a great resort to enjoy in the middle of Disney World!

Room Tip: Rooms close to the two main pools are best if you have kids, otherwise look for a room next to one of the quieter pools.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I usually stay at Vistana but would definitely stay here again. The rooms (2 bedroom condo) are clean, very attractively decorated, large and very well equipped. Loved the beach area next to the lake and the big pool was so nice. The grill next to the pool was a good choice for lunch and speciality drinks. Enjoyed Faldo's restaurant and the location is great right on the property. Can't wait to return, one of the best time-share properties in Orlando.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Ssks
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed at the Grande Vista from Easter Sunday to the following Sunday. There are nothing but positive things I can say about this resort. I called ahead and asked for a room close to the kids pool, and got the corner unit at building 84. The room was beautiful, a one bedroom villa with kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom, and bathroom with jacuzzi. The room was clean and nicely done.

Building 84 is an older building, with older appliances, but I hardly knew. The location was spectacular overlooking the pool and lake, and just down the stairs and to the right was the kids pool with a mini water park area with sprayers shooting out. The pool area was beautiful, and the restaurant Coco Loco was delicious! The pina colada was so good. The only problem we had was chair hogs which you find everywhere. Even parking at 1am wasn't bad. There was always a close parking spot available. The location is 1/2 mile from SeaWorld, and there is a CVS and Publix within a mile from the hotel. There are various kids activities for the children everyday. There were movies on the beach, smores making, and even the Easter bunny came on Easter sunday.

We had a grand time at the grand vista, the only negative that I had was having to leave this beautiful resort to go to the theme parks every day.

Room Tip: If you have children, ask for a building near the childrens pool.
1  Thank erinsmommy
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This is a very nice resort. I'm not a golfer so I can't review the golf course. It was fairly quiet and a good place to relax. The room was decent. We enjoyed the pools and hot tubs. Every night there were campfires on the "beach." The S'mores were free on Saturday night only. A lot of activities, but most required fees and/or reservations. It's very close to Sea World and other attractions. Near I-4 and the Beachline. The wi-fi seemed to go out once in a while. Prices are high for drinks and food, as you would expect. We enjoyed our stay overall.

2  Thank MJ_Otown
Reviewed 17 April 2012

My 11 month son and I stayed in a junior room with a bed, sofa and kitchen amenities, while my sister's family and my parents stayed in a two-bedroom lockout condo. This was a perfect set up for all of us. The rooms and the resort were very clean. Grounds were maintained. The staff was super friendly. The pool setting was nice and tropical with some reggae and calypso playing. The Bloody Mary from the pool bar was delicious (and only $4 from 11am-noon). I loved that the resort had so many activities for the kids. We painted ceramic Easter eggs and then the staff glazed them for us (a very cute souvenir). We made little door signs and picture frames. There was an indoor "play place" with a slide and nets to climb. I thought it was just a really nice place for the family to relax and be a family. There was something for everyone at this resort. There is a Publix (food store) a few minutes away by car, so it is great to go and stock up on some food and supplies. The theme parks are very close (Sea World is about two minutes away). Oh one more thing...on Easter morning, they had a petting zoo (little pig, lamb and chicks) come for the kiddies. The Easter bunny was there, too. It was very cute and clean (hand sanitizer was provided for those that touched the animals). I would definitely go back to this resort again.

2  Thank ryans_auntie