All reviews central florida the breakfast area yogurt stay there again room was clean and comfortable convenient location free breakfast great place to stay late check mini fridge fitness center coffee maker pets lq desk accommodations proximity
Reviewed 22 October 2018

The renovation is really nice and makes the entire hotel inviting. The only exception is the old bathtubs were not replaced. That was a real surprise! Breakfast area is nice. Very convenient to the UCF and research area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Michelle S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando UCF, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

We appreciate your feedback and are currently in the process of upgrading our tubs. Come back soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2018

We tried this hotel as we have a 50 lb hound we like to bring with us. We booked a regular room and when we arrived, had been upgraded to a suite with easy access to the outside for our dog! The front desk and housekeeping were very pleasant, the hotel was clean and fresh, and the location (near UCF) was perfect. The suite had definitely been upgraded and was spacious and very pleasant. We will definitely stay there again!

Room tip: Ask for the first floor if you have a pet!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Michelle S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando UCF, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience Lisa. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and like our renovations. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

This is the third time I’ve stayed here and the renovations have been a definite upgrade. The room was clean, modern, and well-appointed. The breakfast has been greatly improved by adding hot items like eggs and sausage. They’ve added a small traveler’s store (a feature I recently saw at another La Quinta). But the best feature was the staff. The young woman who checked me in noticed that my shirt said I’m retired military and asked if I was getting their discount. She checked, found that I wasn’t and made sure that I got it on this trip and future ones. That alone would make me want to return!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Michelle S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando UCF, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us Paul. Your comments concerning the front desk have been discussed and rewarded. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for your service to our country!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Really liked this La Quinta Inn right on the edge of UCF. Good size, clean room, with comfortable, big bed, small bathroom, but sufficient, good size TV (on the side of the bed, which is a bit awkward). Fast free internet and actually decent breakfast included. Parking etc. all easy. Front desk fast and efficient. Everyone friendly. Prefer this much over the other nearby hotels and will go back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Michelle S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando UCF, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. See you again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This was a last minute trip to visit my daughter at UCF. It is very close to the university and nearby apartments. The cost is reasonable. The property is recently remodeled. Very clean, quiet and pet friendly. The staff is very professional and accommodating.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Michelle S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando UCF, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for your feedback Jackie. Come back soon!