Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr
GreenLeadersSilver level
Arlington, Texas
“Great Stay!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

My husband and I were here for my birthday weekend the location was great right next door to singhs Caribbean restraunt which just opened and is very new. The food there is phenomenal they have an award winning chef there you MUST check it out. We had room 423 the room was spacious double beds fridge and microwave while the room had rust stains and water damage it was still very nice and breakfast was chaotic but very good. Will stay again. Thanks

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Michael G, Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this review, 29 February 2012
Dear karla h,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding our hotel. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our spacious room, and I have had maintenance fix the water damage and rust stains since your check out. I apologize that they were there in the first place. I'm very happy that you were able to enjoy the breakfast as well! Thank you again for reviewing our hotel so positively, and I'm happy that you were able to enjoy your birthday weekend with us!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Korean first
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

I booked this hotel and was very pleasantly surprised at the quality for a budget price.
We caught the Lynx directly from the airport (MCO) and got off at the crossroads of I dr by Kirkman (by Sweet Tomatoes-great place to eat!) and walked directly to the hotel which was easy to see. Quick check inn. The rooms were very clean. They had a microwave and a fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer and iron. Large flat screen panasonic tv. Clean and VERY comfy beds with lovely duvets.
Due to jet lag we were up early for breakfast. Great choice (which we later realised just how good it was!) staff were attentive and quick to make sure everything was replenished.
Could not fault it really. Would definately recommend this Hampton Inn and the chain.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank flowergirlx
Michael G, Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Dear flowergirlx,

Thank you so much for the positive comments regarding your recent stay with us! I'm glad the room was so accomodating, and our guests definitely love the microwave and fridge in all the rooms. I'm also glad that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and the comfy beds! Thank you so much for staying with us, and please keep us in mind the next time you're in Orlando!
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights 2 weeks ago. Check in was quick and easy.
Room was large with 2 double beds.
Microwave and fridge provided which was great although I didn't use the microwave. Cosy rooms, comfortable beds. The staff were friendly and helpful. 5 min walk to sweet tomatoes great place to eat.
Hotel provides free breakfast which was great with good choices.
Park shuttles also included and ran on time. Would recommend this hotel. Would return back, you can't beat the value.

• Stayed February 2012
Dear abbyLondon,

Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us! I love that you enjoyed the beds as well as the free breakfast! Our staff loves helping out our guests, and the park shuttles are a great value as well. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we definitely hope to see you back again soon!
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

Found the staff very courteous and friendly .
We were late getting in and had to be up early.
There was a very polite double check on our wake up call and a helpful suggestion about breakfast services
It was crowded but the staff kept a good handle on the breakfast services itself ensuring everything went smoothly.
Breakfast itself was very good for the busy traveller

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

Stayed at this hotel back in October. It was a convienent hotel close to the highway. Plenty of food options north of the hotel. The hotel was only a few minutes away from the busy International Drive. Lobby was a little smaller than most Hamptons, there was a gift shop on site which was nice, I picked up a few souvenirs. The room was nice and large. The bathroom however was rather small. Overall, I was pleased with my stay, it was nice and quite and housekeeping did a fantastic job decorating the towels each morning. When I got back home I realized I left my touchpad charger in the room, I called the hotel and rightaway they were able to get my information and a few days later I received the charger.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Sundown721
Michael G, Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this review, 3 February 2012
Dear Sundown721,

Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding your stay with us! Our location to both International Drive and Universal Studios is a huge plus, and I'm glad you were able to enjoy the food options nearby. I'm also very pleased we were able to get your charger back to you so quickly! I love the positive comments about the room, and although are bathroom is on the smaller side, we do our best to accommodate everyone! Thank you so much for the comments, and please keep us in mind if you come back to Orlando!