It is quietly and conveniently located behind Kirkman Rd within walking distance of the Universal entrance. it also has several food and coffee locations within walking distance. The staff was not over friendly but not rude. While it is not a five star hotel the room was more than we expected for the price we paid (under $80). The eat-in kitchen was fabulous and room was clean and comfortable. I can not say the same about the carpets in the hallway but no bugs! The pool was a nice size and also clean. I would stay here again for the price and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay Deluxe - Orlando - Universal Studios features 84 suites with full kitchens, recliner or sofa bed, and free wifi. The hotel is less than a mile from Universal Studios, and conveniently close to Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and the Disney parks. Amenities include an outdoor pool with barbecue area, fitness center, guest laundry and a complimentary grab n'go breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay