2,847 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I rented two rooms for one night. Each room was relatively clean but could have been cleaner. There was nothing that jumped out as obvious that it wasn't clean in the bathrooms but they didn't have that fresh, just cleaned look. Both of the the rooms looked outdated (not too important to me) with bed linens and towels being used way beyond their lifespan. One of the rooms was completely unacceptable. The room smelled of mold. The desk chair looked like it was taken right out of a dumpster. The bathroom door was too wide to be closed completely and the bottom of the door was destroyed. The bedspread had burn marks on it ( non smoking room) and the walls had obvious holes in them that were just patched and no attempt to make aesthetically pleasing. When we arrived at the room, the dirty sheets and towels from the previous tenant were left outside the room by the door and were still there the next day when we checked out for the day. The other room was not as bad but I paid almost $100 a night for each room and feel this was totally unacceptable.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you agree to stay or pay.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I'm a pretty easy going traveller and don't ask for much, but BED BUGS crosses the line. In their defense we got a full refund (they didn't seem hugely surprised either...). Maybe give them a few weeks to get this cleaned up before you stay here.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank kha819
Reviewed 8 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2017

up until I arrived on property my experience was great... I realized while trying to quickly find a place to stay between flights that I had scheduled the wrong date.
I called the number on my reservation email and spoke with a very help woman who went over the rate changes and everything with me due to needing a different date and i accepted, she informed me i'd be sent an email with confirmation and would be ok to check in.
When i picked up my rental, and drove to the location i realized i never received a confirmation email - the woman at the reception desk said "no problem, i only need your ID" I handed her the ID she promptly checked and handed my ID back informing me I was a "no show" and there was no room for me.
i checked my account and the funds had been withdrawn.. I asked her who i would have spoken with and if possible to speak with them, she then told me that the number on the reservation email was not to that location, it was to a "reservation service I don't know where" ..I asked why they would do that, and would there be a record of the call.. the manager then came over and loudly repeated to me the phone number to their location, stating again "this is our number not that one" and the woman then said "yeah, as I said.. that' is our number.. I don't know who you spoke with but I can't change the past" and i'd have to rent a new room... needless to say, I left... i was treated rudely, and when asked why it had the address but a different phone number the loud response of the "actual" number was over the top.
in life we pick our battles, and my choice was to leave.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business