US$ 168
US$ 126
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

US$ 134
US$ 105
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

US$ 170
US$ 266
US$ 124
US$ 78
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 205
US$ 177
US$ 106
US$ 89
US$ 136
US$ 100
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

US$ 375
US$ 289
2,823 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I'm a pretty easy going traveller and don't ask for much, but BED BUGS crosses the line. In their defense we got a full refund (they didn't seem hugely surprised either...). Maybe give them a few weeks to get this cleaned up before you stay here.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank kha819
Reviewed 8 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2017

up until I arrived on property my experience was great... I realized while trying to quickly find a place to stay between flights that I had scheduled the wrong date.
I called the number on my reservation email and spoke with a very help woman who went over the rate changes and everything with me due to needing a different date and i accepted, she informed me i'd be sent an email with confirmation and would be ok to check in.
When i picked up my rental, and drove to the location i realized i never received a confirmation email - the woman at the reception desk said "no problem, i only need your ID" I handed her the ID she promptly checked and handed my ID back informing me I was a "no show" and there was no room for me.
i checked my account and the funds had been withdrawn.. I asked her who i would have spoken with and if possible to speak with them, she then told me that the number on the reservation email was not to that location, it was to a "reservation service I don't know where" ..I asked why they would do that, and would there be a record of the call.. the manager then came over and loudly repeated to me the phone number to their location, stating again "this is our number not that one" and the woman then said "yeah, as I said.. that' is our number.. I don't know who you spoke with but I can't change the past" and i'd have to rent a new room... needless to say, I left... i was treated rudely, and when asked why it had the address but a different phone number the loud response of the "actual" number was over the top.
in life we pick our battles, and my choice was to leave.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Service was excellent and staff was friendly and helpful! Location was conveniently located next to restaurants and attractions, price was also a plus!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family