US$ 168
US$ 126
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

US$ 134
US$ 105
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

US$ 169
US$ 266
US$ 123
US$ 78
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 205
US$ 136
US$ 100
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

2,823 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Used to be a Wyndham Rewards memeber (gold level) and credit card holder until today. Stayed at a different Days Inn hotel on September 2nd. Booked two rooms yet was charged for three. Numerous phone calls and emails and still haven't received my money refunded. Supplied a screen shot of my checking account via email and fax. Filed complaints with the BBB and attorney general. When I called to close my Rewards account and credit card, they didn't even try to keep my business. Every time I stayed in a hotel since 2011, it has been with Wyndham. Had over 10,000 reward points but I don't care because I'm never staying in another Wyndham hotel again. It shouldn't take 11 days and counting to get a refund.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This location is conveniently located near a few restaurants and a gas station. It doesn't offer breakfast, and the rooms are basic. But during Hurricane Irma, it came in handy for a night before the storm hit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Katherine and Mariam are worst thing that happend to that hotel.they are probably the reason why yall keep getting lower rating and i know yall keep your medallia stats very well.some guys kept knocking at my door at night and my wife was scared to death.the room was fairly clean and the carpet was not bad really..the mattress was comfortable but the edges and coners were terrible .the TV was not working..bathroom light not working.lots of people hanging out by the stairs smoking weed.you guys can do better than that.the staff is uniformed and looked betterthan than the service they provide.I mean Katherine and Mariam are just there to hang out doing nothing but chatting.7mins waiting to be checked in,i was just right there infront of them alone and they were not paying attention to me at all,they lady at the tickets concierge was so concerned about me and even asked me if im checking in because nobody was paying attention to me.in a corporate world thats called stealing cz they just there to push hours doing nothing.the manager gentleman in the morning was very eager to hear us out and we appreciate but we just didnt have time to waste explaining because we knew we was not going to get a refund anyway.if the room is already wrecked i would atleast expect someone to be nice and welcoming thats all im asking for

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple