Quality Inn at International Drive
US$ 117
US$ 91
US$ 231
US$ 144
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
US$ 239
US$ 674
US$ 635
  • Pool
Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 250
TripAdvisor
1,385 results
All reviewsla quintainternational drivefree breakfastorlando eyeyogurtmake your own waffleswalking distancehot tubfridge and microwavebudget hotelpoolside baruniversal studiosnice pooldisney worldpetsparksshuttle
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My husband and I stay here with our dogs every time we go to Orlando. The location is great, in the middle of International Drive, the staff was friendly. We found the hotel rooms to be clean, the price very affordable and they took our 165 lb and 60 lb dogs, no questions. Anyone with large dogs knows that finding an affordable and clean hotel to also take their dogs is not an easy task. If you are a fancy pants, then this budget hotel may not be to your liking, but it is perfect for us and we travel regularly.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SPI424
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I recently stayed at La Quinta for 4 nights/5 days as my co-workers and I attended a convention at the OCCC.
Not once were our sheets changed. Not one time. We put the little sign that said "we want our sheet changed every day" out, but still not once did we receive fresh sheets.
On top of that, only one time were our beds made.
Additionally, the room was not clean. Various things were not clean, including a lamp shade that looked like it had a drink or blood splashed on it, some black mold on the lamp shade and ceiling, and hair in the corners.
We only got new bath towels 2 days, and not one time did we receive more washcloths or hand towels.
And we never got more soap or coffee.
Needless to say, I will never ever stay at this or any other La Quinta again. Ever.

Room Tip: Rooms as far away from the highway (directly behind the hotel) would have been quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Newsomete
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Check in was very smooth and the attendant pleasant. The room was very clean and comfortable with all the basic amenities. Three obvious opportunities: no working ice machines the electrical plugs were not easily accessibleand our room butted up to an expressway which was noisy.

Room Tip: Stay away from the back of the complex to avoid expressway.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I'm really shocked that many reviews say the room is nice and clean. It appears so at first. I'm glad I took my own blanket because I couldn't get theirs off the bed fast enough. The carpet was so stained and nasty looking I wouldn't let anyone take their shoes off in the room. The bathroom floor was dirty, hair in the tub. The nicest thing in the room is the TV!
The AC makes a bunch of clicking noises and that coupled with the very loud traffic, which sounds like it coming through your room, makes for a terrible night's sleep! I paid $89 plus tax, terrible value.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, ask for a room away from the traffic.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Previous reviews identified that highway noise could be a problem, so when I stayed, I requested an "inside" room, on the pool side of the motel. My room was near the NE corner, and I found the highway noise kept waking me up. I complained at checkout, and the desk staff made a rate adjustment. In general the service at this motel is good, but the layout with respect to the highway is poor. If you find highway noise to be a problem, you should be wary of this motel, and others adjacent to it on Jamaican Court which are ~ 100 feet from a busy 6 lane highway. The motel is shaped like an inverted "U". Noisy rooms to avoid: the entire north side "outside" run parallel with the highway. Also the several rooms in the NE and NW corners, both "outside" and "inside", as there are stairwells and walkways which bring the noise into the pool area of the motel.

Room Tip: If noise is a problem for you, call them to ensure the room type you pick is available in a quiet location of the motel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple