For anyone that has any doubts about staying in this hotel you can dismiss them. I am very fussy about where I stay and had my reservations because it was only a 2 star. But after reading the reviews the majority convinced me that it would be fine and true enough it was. We were overlooking the lake which we preferred and you also got the sunrise that side. I can honestly say I have never stayed in a hotel that smelled so fresh as soon as you walked in, it was the first thing I noticed (bearing in mind I have also stayed in Disney's Grand Floridian and I don't remember it smelling that nice). The pool was small but adaquate which we had to ourselves practically every day. Location was fine, plenty of restaurants nearby within walking distance. One place you must visit is the Orlando Ale House for cheap beer and superior pub food. The other added bonus is complimentary internet access in the lobby. The only negative I can give is that the hotel did not have a bar which wasn't really a problem as there are plenty of places to choose from. Breakfast was also adequate and again there are other places if you fancied a change. we stayed here for two weeks, more as a relaxing holiday this time rather than doing the parks and we thoroughly enjoyed it . They also have a bus going to Epcot three times a day. We would definitely stay here again without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Orlando/ Lake Buena Vista Orlando, Florida, a 100% non-smoking hotel, this first-class Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel is the closet to the Walt Disney World downtown disney area. Located one mile to Walt Disney World Resort area with free scheduled shuttle to Epcot . From Epcot , transportation is available to Magic Kingdom Park, Disney s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios. Downtown Disney. area is minutes away offering shopping and restaurants including House of Blues and Pleasure Island featuring nightlife and entertainment. Sea World, Universal Studios and City Walk are within 10 miles of the hotel. This Orlando hotel is in the heart of Central Florida attractions and shopping areas. Premium Outlet Shopping Center and Mall of Millennia are close by along with other outlet shopping areas. This hotel is ideal for children, adults and corporate guests. Start your day with our complimentary breakfast. The entire family will enjoy the outdoor pool. Inspired from nature, a waterfall cascades over giant rock formations into a sparkling pool. Bursting through the waterfall is a 50 foot water slide!We offer free high-speed Internet and free local calls.Orlando Orange County Convention Center is 6 miles. Designated Florida Green Lodging Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Orlando/ Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Express Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Orlando