Stayed here Nov 29th until Dec 2, 11. Hotel is 'really' close to Disney, close to Sea World and not much further to Universal Studios. It is older but all is fine. Rooms are large and clean, lobby is good and breakfast area is larger than normal but would be busy at xmas etc. The food is acceptable for breakfast but not gourmet. Wifi works great and lots of parking out front. Getting to Disney is 5 minutes at most driving, Sea World is 10 minutes driving. Lots of restaurants close by ( Olive Garden, Tasty Tomato ( buffet ), McD's etc ). Being on Parkway a bonus. Quieter, easy to pull in / out of etc. Thought about staying at the Radisson close by but you can access it driving south on Vineland - a huge inconvenience. Tip - if going to Sea World take Palm Parkway going North and turn right or East on Central Florida Parkway and you are right there. No need to go on the Freeway. Disney - only went to Downtown Disney and watched Cirque Du Soleil. 5 minute drive. Definitley get there if you can. Main purpose of trip was golf. Played Waldorf Astoria - 10 minute drive maximum - part of Disney property. Played Ritz Carlton - 20 minute drive maximum. Played the New Course at Grand Cypress - 5 minute drive - just North of Disney. Mall at Millenia is nice and a 25 minute drive taking the freeway. Hotel is a solid 25 minute drive from the airport with no traffic. Also went to Arabian Nights horseshow in Kissimee. Pretty cool - 15 minute drive maximum. This hotel is not perfect but for the price - we paid $69 off season rate you cannot go wrong. There is an empty building next door but it is not awful like some people have posted. Pool - looked good but we did not use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn Orlando/ Lake Buena Vista hotel in Orlando, Florida. We are a first-class Walt Disney World Good Neighbor hotel less than one mile from the main Disney entrance. We offer free scheduled shuttle service to the theme parks and are only minutes away from world-class shopping and restaurants including the House of Blues and the Disney Market Place featuring nightlife and entertainment. Epcot, Sea World, Universal Studios and City Walk are all within 10 miles. This Orlando hotel is in the heart of Central Florida attractions and near the Premium Outlet Shopping Center and Mall of Millennia. The Comfort Inn is ideal for children, adults and corporate guests. So come start your day with our delicious complimentary breakfast featuring Mickey Mouse waffles, eggs and sausage. We also offer free high-speed internet, a great outdoor pool with natural slide and entertainment area and lot's more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Orlando/ Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Express Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Orlando