We stayed at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando from 13th April - 28th April 2012 with 14 in our party taking up 4 rooms. The staff happily situated us all in the same block on the same floor with our rooms really close together.
After reading some of the reviews on here before we went we was a little worried as there are quite a few bad ones but on arrival we found the hotel to be in outstanding clean condition, the rooms had hairdryer, iron, ironing board, coffee maker, safety box, microwave and fridge for our convenience. The rooms were all very clean, as were the pool areas and all the hotel's surroundings.
The hotel shops were quite expensive, but there is a Walgreens superstore just over the road from the hotel. Sizzlers is situated right next door which is very cheap for a buffet breakfast and very reasonable for lunch and dinner too. There is a TGI Fridays, a Chinese restaurant, Hooters, a cinema, The Pub restaurant and an ale house within walking distance.
With our package we got free transportation to Universal so to get to the Disney Parks The IRide is situated just outside the hotel. You can buy a 2 week ticket for $17pp, get on the Iride on the side the hotel is on, get off at stop 29, wait there for the Lynx bus 111, it's $2 pp on this bus but I think you may be able to buy a 2 week ticket also which may be cheaper. The 111 goes straight to the Disney Transportation Centre where you have access to Monorail or Ferryboat to get to Magic Kingdom and Epcot and free Disney buses to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom and the water parks. To return just retrace your journey. It's about 1 hour- 1 1/2 hour journey there and back.
Any questions I would be happy to help. Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel brings you style and comfort at a budget friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. A top-class and affordable Orlando Convention Center hotel does not have to cost much. We also offer free, gated parking. You can also Rest Assured(R) that our prices never include a resort fee. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel is the best choice for a value International Drive hotel. All guestrooms have deluxe accommodations and access to many hotel amenities. Wake up to a Starbucks(R) coffee and fresh-made smoothies at Smoooth Java. After a day at the park or of meetings, gather with friends for karaoke, drinks, and dinner at Zebra's Sports Bar & Grille. Enjoy a variety of food at our buffet-style breakfast and dinner restaurant, the Plaza Garden. Our onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli sells snacks, drinks, sundries, and toiletries. Planning a meeting or special event on a budget? Our sales team is ready to assist you in drawing out the details of a rewarding program in one of our spacious meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn