4,000 results
All reviews international drive universal studios wawa pools ducks parks theme
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Second week of our trip was family and fun. The first room they gave us was dark and small and just bad, did not had a balcony (building #5). After telling them about this, we got 2 rooms in building #10 facing the pool szenery which was a blast.

Room Tip: Building #9 and #10
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
WyndhamOrlandoIDrive, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Dirk M,

Thank you for letting us know how your stay was. Though we’re sorry to hear your first room was not exactly to your liking, we are glad our associates were able to find accommodations for you that better fit your preferences once they were notified of the issue. We look forward to finding the perfect room(s) for you right from the start the next time you visit Orlando!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The Florida State Spanish Conference holds its annual state high school competition at the Wyndham in March. We have been going there for years. This past March was our latest competition held there. We had another great experience. We appreciate the time and effort put into our conference by Divya Sebastian, Larissa Santanta, Mayda Bonilla, Mildred Tavares, Tony Pham, Gustafa Gafoor, Chef Dagan Lynn, Baristas Olga and Victor, and McKenzie, Roby, Samuel and Venucien. EVERYONE at the Wyndham is wonderful and eager to make sure that your conference runs smoothly. The amenities are awesome: 2 pools, a fitness center, a Starbucks in the lobby area, Gatorville Restaurant. Plus there is a plethora of other restaurants on the property or near by.
If you're planning a conference, the Wyndham Orlando Resort is definitely the place to go!

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear mdlv,

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely review with us. We really appreciate the effort it took on your part to remember the names of these exceptional team players who helped make your stay a truly fantastic one! You can be sure that the people you’ve mentioned here will certainly be recognized for their great work. We are glad that in addition to providing you with an ideal conference experience, you also enjoyed our resort’s excellent amenities such as our swimming pools, fitness center, onsite Starbucks, and more! Thank you again for the review and for your recommendations. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Way overpriced, but I realize it was spring break. Poor timing on my part. The location was difficult to find due to the entrance being on a different street than the address. Traffic was insane. Parking was difficult. I will not return to this site.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Phil F,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts with us. We apologize if any of the issues you may have experienced with parking or finding the right entrance upon arrival ended up detracting from the overall quality of your experience. We hope you will change your mind and try staying with us again sometime—perhaps when the area is not so busy—so that we can create an all-around wonderful, relaxing stay for you at a later date.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed here in January and didn't properly read the small print about the $25ish a night resort fee, needless to say it was a lovely surprise when I checked in that I'd get to pay an additional $200 for my stay. I questioned the resort fee at check in and was told it included things the gym and pool (neither of which I wanted to use) the bar (which I would pay to drink in anyway) and room cleaning (it's a hotel, surely my room occasionally gets cleaned?) so opting out wasn't an option.

My room did seem to have been recently refurbished and was nice enough. If my room rate hadn't suddenly jumped by 20% I think I'd have been happy with it. It had a balcony too which seemed cool, until stepping foot on it and discovering it offered an awesome view of the local petrol station's bins. Probably should have asked to move rooms, but thought as I'd only be spending minimal time in the room (and I'd already made myself popular enough in reception by questioning the mental resort fees) that it wouldn't matter... hadn't factored in the bin trucks emptying said bins in the morning.

I did get a courtesy call from the concierge a few days in asking if I was happy. I said 'no, not really' he completely ignored my comment, tried to sell me something and then ended the conversation.

It's a good location, the grounds are nice and my friend who recommended the hotel raves about it, so I think your value for money varies depending on your trip.

Stayed: January 2018

Dear david5132,

Though it is disappointing to hear your stay did not turn out to be as enjoyable as you’d hoped, we appreciate you sharing these comments with us. It is nice to know you enjoyed the furnishings in your room; that being said, should you stay with us again in the future, we would be happy to find a room for you that has just the view you’re looking for. We are sorry to hear the courtesy call you received mid-stay did not foster any significant improvements; while this gesture was born from only the best intentions, your feedback is extremely valuable to us and will be used as a training opportunity for our associates. We hope you will allow us an opportunity to create a much better experience for you at a later point in time.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Once a year I take my children to Orlando to stay in a nice hotel for a few days. As a single mom, every dollar counts these days. We cannot afford to go to any of the amusement parks so we always pick a hotel that seems like a nice place that the kids could play at the pool for a few days. Before booking the hotel, I called the hotel itself to ask if they had a heated pool. I was told yes. It is definitely NOT heated. My children were able to dip their toes in the “artic water” but that was about it. Once they got in to their knees and then squealed and jumped backed out. They did have a nice hot tub though, but that is not meant for children to be playing. So then I had three days to fill since my kids could not play in the pool. The $$$ added up painfully.
I can say that everyone we encountered was kind, professional and helpful. My two daughters have Celiac’s disease and cannot even eat a bite of gluten. We were thrilled to see that the hotel pool bar had gluten-free chicken tenders. They were costly, but my daughters exclaimed they were “the best gluten-free tenders they have ever had, in their entire life”. :-)
I have lupus and cannot be in the sun. But I also saw on the website that they had cabanas, which was a bonus. I tried to reserve one ahead of time but that didn’t seem to be possible. I explained it was medical thing and that I needed to be completely in the shade out there and asked if anything could be done. I asked again when we checked in and was told it had to be handled out at the pool. When I got to the pool there were only two cabanas, both of which had people in them all day long. There was a nice gentleman that I believe was the pool manager, that helped me move some chairs under an umbrella. It wasn’t what I needed exactly, but it was a nice gesture for him to be willing to help me move them over.
Everything was nice and clean. I’m not sure if we would stay there again because we were given misinformation about the pool, which was pretty vital information.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Glee4488,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered at the pool, making it less than ideal for you and your children. However, we are glad one of our managers was able to help you make some kind of a workable shelter so that you could spend time on the pool deck with your kids. Though the frustrations you encountered during your recent stay are understandable, we do hope you’ll give us an opportunity to create an all-around amazing stay for you during one of your future visits to Orlando.