Quality Suites Universal South
US$ 98
US$ 297
US$ 252
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 138
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

US$ 281
US$ 164
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 231/night.

US$ 122
US$ 105
Travelocity
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

US$ 595
US$ 561
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 680/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night on a quick trip. If your looking just for a basic place to hang your hat then this place is totally fine for a night. The reason the rate is so low compared to other 2.5 star hotels in the area is the location. If you want to be 8n walking distance of all things on international Dr then you'll be disappointed. But if your like me and been to Orlando a million times and just need a basic place to sleep at a great rate then this place is good enough. Rooms are very spacious and clean. No Roaches or mold found in our room like some other reviews. Only real complaint is the front desk employees move like no one is waiting on them. Happened twice to me so I know it's not me being impatient. Maybe they use to work at government offices!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jznwpb
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We got a bed that with half of it in blood stain, this place is very nasty, staff members and management are very rude. They had a bunch of weird people hanging around, I personally don't think its safe for family. The place is a total dump, the staff and manager Ms. Rama is very rude, if something bad happening in your room they will be the last to know, as they don't even answer they phone. I am begging you people not to stay at this "motel", it need to be out of business. I always give 5stars ratings but this place don't even deserve half rating. There is also a language barrier issue there as well.I felt very nervous in my room, its very dingy as if someone was butchered in there. They surly knows how to ruin things!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Marsha J
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I am in a wheelchair and I rolled up to the counter and was given a room on the 3rd floor. I didn't think anything of it but I get in the room and it is not accessible at all. I could not even get into the bathroom! I stayed the first night because we checked in so late and I figured with checkouts in the morning I can change rooms. NOPE!! I was told that all the handicap rooms were occupied by non-handicap people and they couldn't do anything. Oh and did I mention the small bugs crawling all over the table! They didn't seem shocked by that. Now I am stuck in this room smh never again

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The woman at the frontdesk named Shakaree was rude to say it kindly. I made a reservation online that was not shown on their system and she took pleasure in telling me I don't have a reservation after driving 5 hours. She ought to be reminded that she is in the hospitality business and the least that she could be is hospitable.

I was a little early for breakfast the next day and politely asked the Hispanic lady in charge if I could have something to eat since I have to leave at 6:30. She said NO and reasoned that if she let me eat early, others would want to follow suit. Fair enough, but she allowed a bunch of Hispanic guests to have breakfast before the designated time of 6:30. I could have screamed racism. Never again will I set foot at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We arrived on Wednesday 4th late at night. We checked in with a very ignorant man at desk granted his English was limited. However could speak and understand fine was just rude to be honest. We arrived at the room to pictures as you can see. Not very hygienic. I have been down to none of my family have long black hair. thick with dirt and nothing really works iron has stained my polo shirt with a thick brown substance key to the room needs to be swiped half a dozen times. mould on pull out bed sheets were damp. No where to. but the kicker is the little fridge you get how hard would it be to clean a fridge and not leave hair in it and by the way the picture of the fridge shows juice in it which has been there from the day we arrived. bathroom is disgusting aswell. We still have over a week to go before we leave. This so called holiday of a lifetime has been a nightmare. I also have more photos but won't allow me to add more

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family