See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Traveled for work and these reservation were made for us.. If wife and kids were traveling with me, We would have had to leave this hotel.. Maintenance man Jeff did address a issue with AC unit immediately. Thanks Jeff.. Santo at the Tiki bar made the stay, will visit him at tiki bar when I'm in Orlando again. if rooms are not remodeled or seriously cleaned will not stay at this hotel. the front desk could use some competent help, few not all of the desk were useless to say the least, the continental breakfast was terrible.

Room Tip: find newer Hotel!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Santos runs the Tiki Bar and does a great job! He is friendly and entertaining. His drinks are great and not over priced. All the food he makes is fresh and delicious. The pool area where the Tiki Bar is is also nice.
The rooms are a bit dated and smelled a little musty. Jeff the head of maintenance was very friendly and said they tried to upgrade the rooms in the off season, but they need to make it more of a priority. New carpet and some tile work in the bathroom would go a long way.
Other than these two guys, I felt the staff was not very helpful, they were confused about our reservations when were arrived, and they screwed up my bill and overcharged me the $25 that they tag on at check in for "incidentals" that I never used. Had to call them back to get the charge removed. I'm still currently waiting for the refund to show up.
The breakfast was not very enticing either. I went out for breakfast every day.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank mjs1212017
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I thought the rooms were way to small and the breakfast the same every day and would have thought there would be more variety, also the dinning room is way to small for the amount of people that stay there, also we were sold this holiday as been on international drive and it wasn't it's a 10/15 min drive or a walk of over one hour which I suppose is more to do the Thomas cook than the hotel

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017

We arrived at the hotel 3 hours early and luckily they gave us a room. She handed us a menu and told us about the outdoor bar and grille, we were hungry after a long drive. Went up to our room then headed right down to the pool. Bar and Grille was closed. Had to go find food else wear. Pool was very nice we spent most of our day there. The hotel room was nice as well. Windows open but didn't lock and no screens..good thing we were on 3rd floor. Not very safe with children. This hotel was super sketchy which is why I gave it a lower rating. A lot of workers sitting around outside just staring at you. It was weird. Wouldn't go back, basically just because the atmosphere.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hiashley1987
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This was the WORST stay. Hotel staff was very unprofessional and rude. Very upset the way I was treated, you figure a guest would be treated with more respect. I felt ignored when asking questions and belittled when they were answered. Room was untidy and dated. Ends up my husband and I were not the only ones staying in the room, we also had bugs!!! Save yourself the aggravation and stay some where else.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family