See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This was the WORST stay. Hotel staff was very unprofessional and rude. Very upset the way I was treated, you figure a guest would be treated with more respect. I felt ignored when asking questions and belittled when they were answered. Room was untidy and dated. Ends up my husband and I were not the only ones staying in the room, we also had bugs!!! Save yourself the aggravation and stay some where else.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank npeaks81
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We came to Orlando just to have some fun for the weekend and we did just that..the hotel was clean supplies was stocked very well and we didn't have any complaints..we will definitely be booking again when we come back to visit Orlando!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

During my stay, on the first night, I walked up to the Tiki Bar and met Sammy. Every single thing I ordered was absolutely incredible!! I returned every night during my stay to the Tiki Bar! No complaints whatsoever. He kept me entertained as well as all of his customers!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank trueboater48
Reviewed 2 April 2017

The pool area of this Hotel is really nice. They have shaded areas to sit and a nice little Tiki Bar. The room seemed to be falling apart. There were stains on the ceiling and a lot of patch work. It felt like there was concrete missing under the carpet, the floor was very uneven. However, the bathroom was a nice size and overall the room was clean.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

The tiki bar made it worth the stay. Sam was the man, his food was great, prices were fair and he was a world class bartender. Only a few minutes from the parks. The pool was an excellent place to spend time. But what really made it great was sam!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family