See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We came to Orlando just to have some fun for the weekend and we did just that..the hotel was clean supplies was stocked very well and we didn't have any complaints..we will definitely be booking again when we come back to visit Orlando!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

During my stay, on the first night, I walked up to the Tiki Bar and met Sammy. Every single thing I ordered was absolutely incredible!! I returned every night during my stay to the Tiki Bar! No complaints whatsoever. He kept me entertained as well as all of his customers!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank trueboater48
Reviewed 2 April 2017

The pool area of this Hotel is really nice. They have shaded areas to sit and a nice little Tiki Bar. The room seemed to be falling apart. There were stains on the ceiling and a lot of patch work. It felt like there was concrete missing under the carpet, the floor was very uneven. However, the bathroom was a nice size and overall the room was clean.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

The tiki bar made it worth the stay. Sam was the man, his food was great, prices were fair and he was a world class bartender. Only a few minutes from the parks. The pool was an excellent place to spend time. But what really made it great was sam!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cool c
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Booked this very last minute.

Hotel is on Turkey Lake road. No restaurants or bars in a short walking distance. Short drive to Lake Buena Vista or I-Drive with Walmart next door.

Guys on reception were helpful when we arrived and gave us a choice of room and floor.

The hotel isn't the best I've stayed in. No security gate on entry. Never stayed in a hotel in this area that doesn't have security on entry. Also meant various people walking around the hotel grounds and corridors posting leaflets etc through doors. Some weren't the friendliest of people. There is some medical imaging place attached to hotel which may be why there is no security.

Reception is small and very cramped when there were a few people in there. Don't even bother going in for breakfast - which is in reception. Utterly ridiculous situation. Very few tables in an unbelievably small area for far too many guests. So much so, people were eating their breakfast outside on the kerb and on the reception counter one morning!! They shouldn't offer breakfast if they can't provide adequate seating and places to eat.

Never used the pool but it seemed nice and clean.

Getting in the room was a task in itself. Door handle was so stiff you had to lean on it to open. You get tea and coffee in the room, fridge, microwave and safe. Room was a decent size and clean (ish). Beds were clean and comfortable and the bathroom was a very good size. Stains on the carpets and walls, paint chips all over, shower curtain rail hanging off the walls...... Just didn't feel very nice or looked after.

You also have to pay a resort fee, again, something I've never done in other hotels in the area. We paid $36 for 8 nights which isn't the end of the world but I've no idea what we paid it for. The wifi was very slow on the rare occasions it worked or stayed connected.

Lady at reception on check out was quite rude and didn't notice us for ages. This was probably due to the fact that several people were stood around trying to eat their breakfast. Didn't even ask us how our stay had been. I know it's not a deal breaker but it's just good manners to see if you have enjoyed your stay.

Served its purpose for somewhere to stay but wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple