We stayed at Bryan's Spanish Cove from March 10 thru 17 and loved the quietness and convenience to Disney. We were 4 adults and shared a very comfortable 2 bedroom condo which had all of the amenities you could want. The resort is small but is right on Lake Bryan. Because it was windy the whole week we were there, we never had a chance to get out on the lake in canoes or 4 person paddlewheel boats. We did enjoy the pool and hot tub well into the evenings after being at the busy resorts all day. We also used the gas grill one night and ate in which was very convenient. Bryan's Spanish Cove is close to a couple of grocery stores and liquor stores so very convenient. Our only problem was getting out on the road. Florida traffic is really rough depending on what time of day you go out. We loved Bryan's and would definitely come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bryan's Spanish Cove is nestled in a picturesque setting on the shores of Lake Bryan, in the Lake Buena Vista area of Orlando, this wonderful Florida holiday resort offers 2 bedroom /2 bath fully furnished condos and a range of entertaining activities that will give your entire family vacation memories to treasure for a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Bryan's Spanish Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryan`s Spanish Cove Hotel Orlando
- Bryans Spanish Cove Orlando
- Bryans Spanish Cove Hotel