“Expensive ”

Get food delivered
Ranked #91 of 3,812 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: ₹1,674 - ₹4,184
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Neighbourhood: International Drive
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Went here with the kids and wife got to say it wasn't great and felt let down by the food itself the service was great couldn't have being better but food wasn't wouldn't visit again the wine was $42 dollars for a bottle we seen in wal mart for under a $10 a bottle this place is a chain which we didn't know until after

1  Thank Smb197

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Will always go to maggianos although on this occasion the service fell down a little as the waiter spent so much time telling us how great everything was he forgot some of the order and had to. Alter the drinks order he did however take the price of my meal off ,after blaming the kitchen staff but alls well that ends well food as always was excellent recommend the lemon chicken

Reviewed 27 August 2016

For many years we have enjoyed our experiences at the various Maggiano's that we have eaten in with only one exception and both times the exception was the Orlando location. The food was not nearly as tasty as it once was and not as much quantity as during prior visits elsewhere. Unfortunately, they also charged me $18 for a glass of wine (2 @ $36) until I complained and was told that the given charge is for a larger glass which I was offered and accepted. Nonetheless, the amount was way too much and they did credit $18 for the wine bill meaning we only paid $9 per glass - it wasn't worth it believe me. Would we go back? Afraid not.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

My family booked this restaurant for us all to celebrate my 70th. birthday,and I dont think they could have chosen better! Everything about it was lovely,from the service to the staff and the food was just delicious.The music was my kind as well adding to the whole ambience.They were made aware of my birthday and I received a card from them which was a nice touch.A very special place for me.I will always have fond memories of Maggianos.I would love to return.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

We walked around looking at options for dinner in pointe Orlando to celebrate my birthday. There are many great options, but we decided and we couldn't have been happier. I'd compare it to Carmine's in NYC if you've been. The food was incredible!! With 6 adults and 2 babies in tow we expected a long wait at 8:00 pm and we were told it would take 45 mins. Willing to wait, we were pleasantly surprised 5 mins later a table opened up and we were seated. 😍 no strollers fit so we had to take the car seat with us and prop it up on a sling. We ordered the family style dining $35/p and you choose a salad, so, 2 pastas and 2 meats and 2 desserts and then they bring enough for the table and boy is it enough!! We have left overs for days! We chose Caesar salad, calamari, fettuccine Alfredo, braised beef pappardelle, chicken parm, veal Marsala, cheesecake and pannacotta! Wow wow wow! Epic explosion of my tastebuds. And the complimentary bruschetta and mozzarella is delectable!