“Best Bruschetta I ever had”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Ranked #37 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 September 2015

This was the first time we ever ate at a Maggiano's and it did not disappoint. During our Orlando vacation, we stopped in for dinner on Saturday, August 15th. Our server was Paul and he was an absolutely delightful young man, who was real easy to have a conversation with. The bread he brought to the table was great dipped in olive oil. For an appetizer, I ordered the Bruschetta, which was topped with Fresh Tomatoes, Basil, Balsamic Vinegar & Roasted Garlic. I told Paul that it was the best Bruschetta I ever had. I think it was the balsamic vinegar that made it for me. As for the main courses, my wife had their Baked Ziti, my son had Ziti Pasta with Marinara and a salad, and my daughter had the Spaghetti with Giant Meatball. They were all happy with their meals. I had the Gnocchi with Vodka Cream sauce. First time I had Gnocchi with that type of sauce and it was great. Think I'm gonna try to make that at home sometime soon. To make a great night even better, they even validate your parking. When we get a chance, we will try to visit the closest Maggiano's to our area.

4  Thank HOCKPOOH

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Always Steady. Always Good. An enjoyable NYC style restaurant. Although a chain, the food is excellent, as is the service. I highly recommend

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Visited this restaurant recently. Had booked a table which I thought was a good idea. When we arrived we were shown immediately to our table. The restaurant was reasonably quiet. The waiter explained the menu and told us that the portions were really large so on this basis we decided not to have a starter. I had fish which was really nice. It was served on a bed of spinach and that was it, no veg or no potatoes. My husband had ravaloli, as the waiter said it was a really LARGE portion, I don't think so - there was a total of 6 ravioli on the plate. We then decided to share a dessert, which was really nice. As we were there for a celebration, the manager gave us the dessert free of charge and a champagne toast, (about a shot of champagne) which if we were paying would have cost 9 dollars. Overall the food was good, but at a price of 62 dollars for two mains a glass of wine and a beer, I would class it as expensive. The rest rooms and the restaurant are really clean, but I found it quite cold with the air con. Don't think I will return.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Visited midday on a Monday so it was pretty quiet. Very friendly waiter and lots of Frank Sinatra and his contemporary's songs playing. Thoroughly enjoyed my lasagna dish, good sauce with plenty of meat. On my list for future visits when we are in Orlando.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

What did I like about it? EVERYTHING, this place is incredible. Enough said. The atmosphere, service, music, and of course the food is just outstanding. I just started to go here and this is my favorite place to eat now. The food is just wonderful and to die for. The chicken Parmesan is my favorite dish and you can't go there and not get the artichoke dip. Also, the chocolate cake is huge and is perfect for two people. Also, I just want to say the first night we went there we had mark as our waiter, let me just tell you something, he is the best waiter by FAR I have ever had. He is super friendly and will help you with any question you ask. He is truly one of the reasons why I come back and don't get me wrong the food there is incredible but the service they give you just makes you feel at home and want to come back more. Thank you maggianos for being great and I'll see you very very soon. Cheers

1  Thank Austin T