“SO delicious!!!”

Ranked #80 of 4,158 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this BBQ place and were VERY pleasantly surprised.
The layout of the restaurant had a good flow.
The service was excellent and the food was SO DELICIOUS!!!
I had the Mills 50 Brisket Cheesesteak and loved it!
Cant wait to go back and try more food.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Clever name and BBQ. The ribs and brisket were good but didn't knock my socks off. Glad I stopped by but I won't go out of my way to go.

1  Thank Scott B
Thomas W, Owner at Pig Floyd's Urban Barbakoa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Good Morning! My name is Thomas owner of the pig. Thank you for your feedback. What was it about the ribs and brisket that you didn't like? Was it dry? Did it have no taste? I would appreciate your feedback on this just so we can access the situation. I have two outside people come to taste our food everyday and they said everything was in compliance so I want to make sure they are doing their job. Thank You!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

While visiting Orlando for an extended stay, I dined there about 4 times in 2 weeks. The plantains were a tasty side dish. All of the sandwiches were tasty and satisfying. The prices were good, but be prepared to park on the street and have to wait outside the building in line during a rush period... but the wait was never long. there are a number of places in the area that I visited once, but this was the only place near Winter Park that I visited multiple times.

2  Thank Brent T
Reviewed 21 May 2017

We just ate there today. Food was good enough, however in the middle of our lunch with our 4 daughters, a giant roach fell on our table from the vent above, traumatizing our 4 girls. A waiter came to see what the problem was and he was very apologetic and went and talked with whom appeared to be the manager. He came back and sheepishly offered us more fries to take home. I was shocked. For a meal that cost over $50, half of which was left at the restaurant and inedible due to the roach, that response is crazy and extremely unsatisfactory.

4  Thank Andrew and Alli... J

Good Morning! My name is Thomas owner of the pig. I'm sorry about your experience. I spoke to my manager and scolded him for not going to your table and spoke JOSH your server who explains to me that the moment he came by your table he situated you to another table and got three fries to go as well as drinks to go. I will gladly take care of your check if you can please text me 4079211696. We have been at this location for three years and we scrub our restaurant daily and have pest control coming every week. I was told it was a palmetto bug because it was raining that day and the doors where open. I'm really sorry about your experience. Please text me the information so I can take care of this right away.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I'm not usually thrilled with looking at the menu, standing in line, ordering and sitting down with a number attached to a holder and waiting for the food to arrive but the food spoke for itself and the tacos were made quickly after having sat down. Wait staff checked in on us a number of times which was great. The fennel apple cole slaw was delicious and am glad I tried it. Nothing strong or offensive with the fennel was evident. Nicely balanced. Parking on a busy street can be a challenge and I took it head on.

2  Thank Steven H