B Resort & Spa
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
3,164 results
All reviewsdisney springsaveda productswalking distance to disneypoolside roomparking feepool barfront desk staffbunk bedsnear disneydisney areadisney tripmini fridgedisney worldfree shuttlemagic kingdomlobbyparks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I contacted the hotel a few times prior to my trip and received outstanding service. I was also anticipating a true Costco Trip Travel Experience (they usually pick great hotels) and being a Disney affiliate hotel ...that it would at least match a Disney hotel experience. Unfortunately, there were LOTS of little issues that just made the experience less than satisfying: The staff seemed very disorganized, unaware of both their surroundings and common knowledge of their job. For example, no one could ever give us correct info on bus schedules. We were not provided with our "blue cards" for Extra Magic Hours which caused a delay at the first park we attended. The restaurant experience was terrible. There were only 5 other tables seated when we arrived. It took nearly 50 minutes to get our food. All other tables cleared, gone and new tables prioritized. We were basically ignored. Food was subpar for pricing. My mother in law's steak was nearly charred to a crisp it was so burnt. My husband's meal was too dry. The mashed potatoes were greasy! Literally swimming in oil. No one apologized for delay or lack of attention..... In addition, the hot tub water was covered in a coating of oil and tinged green!! The pool had trash and leaves in the bottom. The iron fell off the wall the first day and hit my arm. I notified the front desk...it was never fixed.Checking out took nearly 20 minutes. Finally, word of advice...the busses are both a blessing and a curse. It took on average 40-50 minutes to get home nightly from the parks. This not counting in time that it took to make it from the entrance of Magic Kingdom to the Transportation center!!! (And we always got lucky at getting on a bus upon arrival and departing within 5 minutes of boarding.)..The bus goes from Magic to Animal Kingdom and then to 2-3 other hotels prior to the B....It made for long nights and mornings. We were told the bus picked up an hour before the parks opened. Usually not picked up until 15 after...add a 30 minute drive...It was stressful. A few tips about the room: The mini fridge states "for water only" this is because it doesn't get very cold. It is very modern decor, so no drawers or dressers...just cubes. The rooms were very quiet and clean.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank cjohnsoa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place, got a good deal on hotels.com (otherwise it’s a bit pricey- plus add $30 resort fee and parking to your stay) but we were very happy with the resort. Friendly front desk staff & valet. Nice onsite restaurant, & I loved that they gave us a complimentary drink there!
Loved the modern decor! Beautiful pool area, I’m sorry we didn’t get to enjoy that, but we did use the kids play area near the pool. There’s a convenient little store / coffee shop between the lobby and the pool area. Good location near Downtown Disney & Vineland Premium Outlets & many restaurants. Will stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel looks new and hip from outside, and is supposed to be a 4-star hotel. But first, it has bad instructions from signs and front desk to rooms. Their escalator cannot get to all rooms on the same floor but no sign to tell guests. But front desk also gave poor instructions to tell you where is the right elevator. We ended up needing to take 2 big luggages to walk the stairs to the second floor to find the room which was at end of the floor. Inside the room things also look cheap and not like a 4-star.
Air con is extremely noisy and I need to turn it off for the night. Hair dryer is broken, washroom is small, there is no shower cap... I feel it's overpriced and not a 4-star as claimed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Got a great deal via costco travel that included a food credit and the daily resort fee. Ate at the restaurant a few times, loved it. Had coffee and snacks at the Pickup as well- also great service. They initially gave us a room on the first floor near the pool. I had heard that it can get noisy there so asked for a different room and they immediately obliged. Two days later a gazillion teenagers showed up for a tournament so we were happy we were not near the pool. The room was clean and very nice. My only complaint was that the coffee supplies had two little creamers. I asked for more and was told that housekeeping would drop them off but it never happened. One thing that I wondered about was the size "beverage cooler" in the room- dont worry, it is really just smaller fridge which we had no problem storing our drinks in. The transportation to the parks is wonderful. They run approximately every 30 minutes and we always got a seat. Most of the drivers are really good at telling you where and when they will pick up as well. I would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank fatdogowner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We reserved a 2 room connector. The reservation clearly showed a King with a Double Queen Connector. The hotel could/would not accommodate the reservation. This made it very difficult and uncomfortable for our family! We also made a spa reservation on our last day prior to our departure at 9am. The Spa texted the night before confirming our reservation. When we arrived at 8:45am the attendant notified us the spa therapist had not arrived and they could not accommodate us. We asked, “Why didn’t you contact us beforehand?” She replied, “We didn’t have your number!” Ha! Ridiculous! Once again, they could not honor as promised! We would have certainly liked to have slept in! A simple phone call or text would have been very appreciated. There’s also many other simple service issues we could mention, but it would only draw this review out... We would advise to stay clear of this hotel! Everyone works hard for a vacation and you certainly don’t want a hotel like this to ruin it!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family