9,488 results
All reviews full kitchen building b palm cafe bedroom suite washer and dryer publix supermarket international drive pool area main pool premium outlets smaller pool home away from home master bath sea world stayed in building starbucks coffee minute drive
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great value for your money. We were amazed the size of the room and all the features of home. We were even able to check in by 9 am. Food in restaurant was good also. I would definitely stay here in the future.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
BrittanyManzie, Guest Relations Manager at Floridays Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us. We are delighted to read how pleased you were with our spacious suites with all the comforts of home, friendly team members and the delicious food from our Cafe. We look forward to welcoming you back with us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is our second visit to Floridays , and the first time I gave it 5 stars. This time only 4.

The rooms, location and amenities are all great - in fact really really good. We didn't have a car and it was an easy walk to supermarket and shopping centre.

Shuttle service is a waste of time - not very regular and leaves after parks opening. As we always want to get the parks before opening we couldn't use them. I knew this when we booked so have not rated less due to this. We used uber to get to and from the parks - cheap and easy

Service and housekeeping let the resort down. Its not a full service everyday ( I knew that ) , however it is advertised that beds are made , towels replaced and bathroom amenities replenished everyday . This did not happen , never were the bathroom amenities replenished, towels were not replaced everyday and beds not made everyday. In fact one day , one bed was made and other not - I know this is not the end of world but if i'm paying for something then i expect to get it.

Which brings me to resort fees - $15 per day. This is a fee for parking , shuttle service and WIFI. Now if I didn't use the parking and shuttle why should I pay for it - was a bit annoying.

As I said great rooms and great location and yes I would go back !!!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank gkegan

Thank you for choosing Floridays Resort a second visit! We are delighted to read how pleased you are with our fully-equipped suites, on-site amenities and our central location. We appreciate your feedback in regards to our shuttle service company. We will certainly address your concerns moving forward. Please accept our sincere apologies for your rare experience with our Housekeeping Department. Please know, our management team do not take these comments lightly and they are currently addressing your concerns. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The impression the hotel offers is stunning. Lobby was our first site. Smelled amazing. Water in the lobby was a cute touch. My dad booked this nd we had a great time with the family. But a smile and thank you to Antonio and Gammy for adding that special touch. Rooms were clean, and we look forward to our return.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing Floridays Resort for your recent Orlando vacation! We are absolutely delighted to read how pleased you and your family were with our clean resort accommodations and our friendly team members. We cannot wait to welcome you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Got to come to the Floridays for my big day. My sisters are amazing they made my trip great. Antonio!! We actually had to come around and hug him. He had an amazing story. We got to go to the pool which was right there.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for selecting Floridays Resort for your big day! We are absolutely thrilled to read how much you enjoyed our waterscape pool area and the excellent service Antonio provided to you. We cannot wait to welcome you back with us again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I began my search in TripAdisor and noticed this hotel on thr firet page. We waited to be checked in by Antonio since we rewd about him. We saw him later by the pool and hes funny. We made a great choice. ❤️

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for selecting Floridays Resort for your recent Orlando vacation! We are thrilled to read how pleased you were with the excellent service Antonio provided to you. We look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon.