“Please visit! A hidden gem”
Review of Yellow Dog Eats

Yellow Dog Eats
Ranked #17 of 3,853 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Visited on saturday and I do not have enough good things to say. I loved the ambiance, the food and the live band. It was such a surprised to walk in and see the setting.

If you are looking for a fancy meal, this isn't the place. Go there if you are looking for something extremely casual and different than your average touristy restaurant. The atmosphere really was perfect, I love that you can bring dogs out on the patio and will certainly visit again.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Yellow Dog Eats

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Old house turned deli style eatery with bar (local beer) & wine. Nice patio, although it was too hot the day we visited. Fresh made food, desserts looked wonderful although I did resist. I will be back the next time I'm in the area. Staff very friendly.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We were staying at some friends not far and saw the place driving by. Got curious and got in. This setting is not for everyone but we liked it, although bar stools with back rest would be nice...
This place is indeed unique and a twist on southern BBQ that suits our taste. Like it or not, but no one can deny that they put thoughts, heart and love in the food they sell. It's a bit pricey but I guess the R&D justifies the price. We'll be back.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have eaten here a few times and I have enjoyed it each time. I like the setting as it is very comfortable since it once was a house and turned into a restaurant. Very cool... The food is out of this world.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Lives up to its reviews. The sandwiches are very good! Quick service, good atmosphere. Also had the brownie for dessert which was awesome. I agree, the "Holy Crap" or "Florida Cracker" are a must try