“Quirky- fun - local”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Old house turned deli style eatery with bar (local beer) & wine. Nice patio, although it was too hot the day we visited. Fresh made food, desserts looked wonderful although I did resist. I will be back the next time I'm in the area. Staff very friendly.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Yellow Dog Eats

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We were staying at some friends not far and saw the place driving by. Got curious and got in. This setting is not for everyone but we liked it, although bar stools with back rest would be nice...
This place is indeed unique and a twist on southern BBQ that suits our taste. Like it or not, but no one can deny that they put thoughts, heart and love in the food they sell. It's a bit pricey but I guess the R&D justifies the price. We'll be back.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have eaten here a few times and I have enjoyed it each time. I like the setting as it is very comfortable since it once was a house and turned into a restaurant. Very cool... The food is out of this world.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Lives up to its reviews. The sandwiches are very good! Quick service, good atmosphere. Also had the brownie for dessert which was awesome. I agree, the "Holy Crap" or "Florida Cracker" are a must try

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

A quaint place on the west side of Orlando. Casual dining inside and outside seating. Sandwiches were quickly prepared and oh so good. The desserts were super and very rich. Be careful not to OD. Already looking forward to the next visit.