“Really good park food”

Electric Umbrella
Ranked #758 of 4,058 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Grab a tray and satisfy your appetite with quick-service fare like meatball subs, chicken dishes, veggie wraps and salads. This air-conditioned, indoor venue is an ideal place to enjoy a quick break during your trip to Epcot theme park.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had the flat bread here and it was very good for park food. The park was crowded but we didn’t have to wait too long in the line and we were able to find a table to eat at.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose this place because we wanted something quick and it was listed on the "Find Me Gluten Free" app. I was glad to see our ticket stamped in big red letters "Allergen." Our gluten free meals took a while longer to come out but I felt confident that we wouldn't get sick from contamination and we didn't.

We all got gluten-free cheeseburgers. They were decent gluten-free fast-food burgers with GF buns, cheese, bacon, lettuce & tomato. My dad and brother got fries and I got the fruit cup. Fries were decent but the fruit was pretty tasteless.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

If you simply haven't used all of your quick service meals, you can use the credits here for snacks.
However, it is a better deal to use them as intended. Burgers are not very good and very dry.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We came at 7:30 pm and ordered "normal" menu items, chicken strips, burgers, mac & cheese, etc. The food took forever to arrive and when it came the burgers were overcooked to the point of being inedible and dry. Fries were cold. That's where the good stuff ends. The restaurant itself looked like it hadn't been cleaned in several weeks. The condiment bar was filthy. The drink stand was filthy. There was food everywhere on the floor. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to eat here. Worst part is I tried several times to get someone from Disney to remedy the situation and seemingly no one cared.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

has all the standard Disney quick service options, was pretty busy when we arrived, but used the mobile app to order and was ready within a minute or so, love the condiments island honey mustard is my new favourite condiment