“Much better than waiting in line for a tray of food.”

Finnegan’s Bar & Grill
Ranked #266 of 4,123 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Universal Studios Florida
Reviewed 6 April 2018

"We can only seat you when you whole party is here." I have heard it before. I am familiar with the practice and the faulty-reasoning behind this policy. This was never the policy of any restaurant with which I was involved. In an effort to maintain the max number of "butts in seats" and prevent a really long table turn restaurants will do this. I understand. However, I get a little unnerved when may full party is seated after walking by 34 seats at clean and set tables, 18 seats at unbiased tables and one bus person who is not really moving that fast. Staff for the amount of sales you want to do. The service was good. Our server was very kind and the food was on par.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had the filet medallions, very yummy, my kids and hubby all loved my dish. Hubby wasn’t in love with his burger but did enjoy some beef stuffed pastry app. The wait was horrible, but it was spring break..service was super friendly and attentive. On the expensive side, but I expected that for sit down in the park. And you can wait around corner and enjoy street show while you wait, or visit souvenir shops, they send you text when ready!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Seriously best food had at any of the Disney or universal Restaurants! I highly recommend grilled salmon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Rather than opt for an $11.00 hot dog with some chips, we ate protein bars for lunch, then came here about 3:30-4:00, which was great as we were ready to sit. Perfect timing as we got right in. Do ask for a window seat so that you can watch/listen to the Blues Brothers Show as you eat. My husband had a delicious corned beef sandwich, and I had a HUGE shepherds pie that had a side and a small loaf of soda bread for us to share. My meal was LESS than $11.00 (Take that hot dog dinner!) In the pub that evening was a performer singing/playing all things Irish...very nice and not so loud that you couldn't have a conversation. It started getting busy about the time we left.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Timed our lunch perfectly as it does get very busy and the wait looks that it could be quite a time. Our service was great and we all enjoyed the food. All very tasty. Will go back for sure.