“Best Corned beef sandwich in Universal”

Finnegan’s Bar & Grill
Ranked #273 of 4,119 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Universal Studios Florida
Reviewed 28 July 2016

enjoyed one of the best corned beef sandwich's in Florida at Finnegan's Bar& Grill. Nice Irish atmosphere, drink your ales and take a break from the lines at Universal at Finnegans

2  Thank Steve H

Reviewed 25 July 2016

They have it all! This is a great place to stop for a break, some food, lots of beverages and specialty drinks, good for families, couples, friends, singles. At times live entertainment.

1  Thank Mercedes M
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Loved the food!!! Friendly staff!! I had fish and chips! Really good. Not to expensive either. Big place. Room for many people.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

While at Universal we decided to have lunch here. We were quite pleased with the food and the service. I had the fish and chips and could not finish it. My son-in-law had a chicken salad that was amazing. The offer a full bar which was great. We needed an adult beverage to handle the second part of the day. Onions were amazing. Service was good though a bit slow. I would recommend a great place to stop to get out of the heat and have a nice midday break.. I would also recommend for an early dinner.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We originally stopped here because we were hot and hungry from spending the day in Universal Studios. Theme park food isn't usually good, so we were very pleasantly surprised. They start you off with soda bread and butter which was really good. I loved the food here. We ordered the Potato and Onion Webb as an appetizer. Delicious! I had an Irish Cobb Salad that had Scotch Eggs, beet salad, corned beef, bacon, and more on it. Our waitress, I think her name was Carmen, suggested the mustard dressing for it and she was right. It's probably the best salad I've ever had. My youngest daughter, who is extremely picky, had the Leprechaun's Rainbow which is essentially a lot of fresh fruit and sorbet. The boys had the seafood dingle which they loved. All in all, it's absolutely and amazing place and our waitress was awesome! Would definitely return! The prices are pretty good. Especially since it would cost about 11 dollars in the park for a hot dog and fries.