4,142 results
All reviewslazy riversparking passtime sharedisney parksbedroom deluxemini golffull kitchensales pitchtimeshare presentationparking lot viewepcot fireworksfireworks viewwasher and dryergift cardwater slidesping pongthree bedroom
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We had a party of 5 - me, my husband, two young kids and my mom. We had a 1 bedroom suite with a kitchenette - and it was super spacious. Everything was very nice and clean, and the property itself was amazing. We hit a cold spell but still enjoyed the warm water in the pools and lazy river + we enjoyed the playground and mini golf. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2017

We took off on Jet Blue Airlines. Seats were spacious. Just enough leg room for my husband who is 6'2". Everyone had their own TV. Landed in Orlando and rented a Caravan big enough for 6 people and luggage. Stayed at Wyndam Bonnet Creek Resort. Beautiful room, actually it was an apartment. Three giant pools with lazy river feature. Grandchildren were well entertained. Transportation from resort to Disney was a little pricey ($8 round trip) per person so we drove there in the car rental. Wyndham did not have many restaurant. When buying tickets for Disney, make sure you request fast passes 3 fast passes for each theme park (this allows you to walk right on ride and not have to wait on a long line) but you have to name the rides you want this for.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2017

I had nothing bad to day about his place. I came for the 4th of July weekend and it was right in the center of all the attractions and a great view for fireworks.

The room: PERFECT! It was comfortable and spacious. There was small water drops coming from the floor above me. I called the staff and they upgrade us to a presidential suite. That room was SO BIG! It was basically like a 3 bedroom apartment.

The staff: Great in every area

Food: I had breakfast and I had plenty to choose from. There was a lots of variety for all types of diets.

I would love to go back here again.

Room Tip: Great for all Disney attractions.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Heather W, Owner Care at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

How delightful to hear of your Bonnet Creek service experience. While we apologize for having to relocate you, we are pleased to have had a beautiful unit to welcome you. Thank you for choosing Wyndham and we look forward to your return. Best regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Everything well maintained and modern. Rooms are very nice and well equipped. Beautiful pools and outdoor walking path. Everyone was very Accommodating
Restaurants excellent. Close to the Disney parks. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: WE had a ground floor which was nice.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for joining us at Wyndham's Bonnet Creek! Your inspiring comments keep us aspiring to improve with each visit. Thank you for taking a few moments to comment. Warmest regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

A great location, can even see the Epcot fireworks from this complex! Kid friendly swimming pools. Food and service at pool side cafes not so great. The breakfast buffet at the hotel is terrific and well worth it. Rooms are very clean and well organized. Huge complex with over 1100 rooms in several towers.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Heather W, Owner Care at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you for sharing your magical experience at Wyndham's Bonnet Creek! The staff delights in having enhanced a special time in your life. Warmest regards.