We are DVC members and Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa is our "home" resort. The rooms are clean and bright and as of spring 2012 are going through a refit (drapes, carpets etc). The main pool has also just been upgraded and is now zero entry. The main reception area is lovely and the overall theming of the resort is great. The resort is on the large side but nothing you can't cope with as the Disney bus service is good or as we do hire a car. Close enough to downtown Disney that you can also walk so if you fancy a drink with your meal you don't have to drive.
Hope you find this a useful review let me know
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl