“Best Mediterranean place”

Nar Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #1,543 of 4,154 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Omg, THE BEST hummus I have ever tasted. Great service and great food. Very fresh. MUST TRY. The greek salad was delicious.

Reviewed 13 April 2015

That the Nar Mediterranean Grill is an unassuming place, located in a shopping plaza off University Avenue, is deceitful. Though not large, the Grill is nicely decorated with a Mediterranean flair. There are inside tables for eating, with additional tables outside for dining on those gorgeous Florida afternoons. When we arrived, egg plant was roasting on the grill, alongside the vertical rotisseries of roasted meats.

The menu fare is mixed, varying from reasonably-priced doners or gyros to various plates with a variety of Mediterranean sides and salads. We've been there twice - both times for a late lunch - and the food has been fresh and delicious. In fact, so many choices, we will have to return to sample more. Again, fresh and delicious equals great experience. (As an aside, I appreciated the option of ordering a Turkish beer, which went so well with my meal.)

Importantly of note, both management and owners were very hospitable and attentive to ensuring the satisfaction of their guests. This also makes for a great experience.

I highly recommend the Nar Mediterranean Grill. Being close to the university, a great place for students, but also for anyone wanting a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 1 April 2015 via mobile

Being an action sports enthusiast and Seeing the name NAR I had to stop by this place & see if it was actually Gnar. I had the chicken Kotfte with hummus and eggplant salad severs over a bed of Bulgur.
I really like the place. It was a good chill place. Great for a lunch break or in between classes being so close to UCF. Plus I was relatively healthy and refreshing. Pat and Kerem were great. I def don't get to enjoy enough Mediterranean food. I'll be back! Nar in Turkish means pomegranate.

Reviewed 30 December 2014 via mobile

Went there with co workers so many choices and all freshly prepared
Love the doner kebab , just like eating in TURKEY
GOOD VALUE for money
Spon on service and cleanest restaurant been too

Reviewed 13 December 2014 via mobile

The food here was great. I got the steak gyro. The owner was really nice and showed traditional Arab hospitality by giving my group free dessert and tea. I would definitely go again!